160648 Test Engineer
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking a Test Engineer for a direct hire position.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Plans, schedules, and conducts product testing.
• Assure equipment schedule meets project completion dates as well as technical specifications.
• Conducts / documents Pre-Test Meetings, ensures execution of test specifications, finalize test reports with conclusions & risk assessment.
• Utilize appropriate Quality Tools (i.e. non-conformance, 5W2H, etc.) for identification of non-quality concerns and root cause investigation. May act as QRQC Champion where appropriate.
• Customer interface before, during, and post-test as well as participation in Design Reviews to present findings made during validation testing.
• Update Lab Master Timing Schedule or Test Request as required.
• Represent Test Department in Program Product Development Teams (PT).
• Make recommendations for changes/changes in methods or equipment as necessary.
• Coordinate the work of lab technicians in completing a project.
• Perform degrees of data analysis, test development and evaluate test results.
• Design, specify and/or procure necessary laboratory test equipment and materials for specific projects, and maintain liaison with outside suppliers.
• Report test results and recommend product design alternatives.
• Propose equipment work instruction changes.
• Schedule and assist equipment repair, maintenance and calibration.
• Conduct / analyze heat transfer and durability testing of automotive engine cooling and/or HVAC components.
• Consult Product / System Engineers on heat transfer mechanism and method of optimization.
• Responsible for assuring Procedures and Processes are adhered to and maintained to meet the established Quality Requirements (i.e. ISO TS16949), and participate in Internal / External Quality Audits.
Education & Training
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years within the automotive industry.
• Must have knowledge of heat transfer, fluid dynamics, thermal dynamics or HVAC, airflow, automotive thermal systems, powertrain cooling components and systems and/or automotive HVAC systems and components.
• Proficiency in computer software required – Microsoft Office preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Forward your resume in MS-WORD document format via separate email to email@example.com and include “160648 Test Engineer” in the subject line of your email. Please DO NOT use the “Apply Now” feature.
Only those candidates that are eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship will be considered. The selected candidate will be required to pass a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and must provide 2 – 3 Professional References (Manager, Immediate Supervisor, etc.).
We appreciate your interest in The DAKO Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES!
R&D Test Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI - test engineer, heat, test, hvac, lab, laboratory,...
Test Engineer Product Engineering Automation
Farmington Hills, MI - test engineer, test, engineer, data, optimization,...
Software Test Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI - tester, patent, test engineer, sw, test,...
Hybrid Systems Validation Test Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI - test engineer, validation, engineer, assembly,...
Powertrain Test Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI - test engineer, mechanical engineering, engineer,...
Connected Telematics System Test Engineer
Warren, MI - test engineer, engineer, manual testing,...
Connected Services Qualification Responsible Engi
Auburn Hills, MI - qualification, sms, engineer, test, apps, program,...