Job # 16-98
Position: Athletic Trainer
Location: Lynn, MA
Salary: Good salary with good benefits
Status: Full time Monday to Friday
• Advises and treats employee to assist in recovery from injury, avoid injury & maintain physical fitness
• Develop programs for injury prevention, work conditioning, work hardening
• Perform functional capacity exams
• Perform ergonomic evaluations and interventions
• Certified athletic trainer
• Ergonomic certification desired
• Two years’ experience
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and customer service skills.
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
Registered Nurse - RN
Salem, MA - nurse, occupational health, oncology, occupational,...
Lynn, MA - occupational health, engineer, survey, air,...
RN - Disability Case Manager - work with a team in Lynn, MA
Lynn, MA - occupational health, po, case manager, health,...
Case Manager - Disability & Occupational Health - North Shore, MA
Lynn, MA - occupational health, po, occupational,...
Newton, MA - air, occupational health, engineer, engineering,...
DOT Certified NP for Occupational Health Clinic - Woburn, MA
Woburn, MA - occupational health, occupational, po, np,...
RN - Manager of Employee Health - Boston area
Winchester, MA - po, occupational health, employee, occupational,...