We are looking to expand our team in New York, NY. They are currently seeking a “Full-Stack” Professional for a role who will be responsible for the development of our client's software platform.
Job Role : Junior Full-Stack Rails Developer
Job Type : Full time - Permanent
Job Location : New York, NY
Compensation : Up to $100K + Full Benefits
Work Authorization : US Citizen/ Green Card Holders / H1B.
We would love to see you on-board if:
- You have Completed a developer bootcamp course or relevant undergrad degree
- You have minimum 6 months of Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- You have experience with front end technologies.
- You have experience in Angular JS.
- You have Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership in high growth enterprises.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design highly reliable, scalable, extensible, maintainable, and operable systems.
• Work closely with engineers to define the platform, component.
If all of the above seems right to you, then you are the one we are looking for ! Reach out to us with your most updated resume
One more, very important thing: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We’re strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.
Dynamic professionals can apply with your updated resume to chandhu at roljobs dot com to know more.
Front End Developer - Ember, JS - Work Environment
Full Stack Rails Developer
New York, NY - h1b, rails, developer, ruby, stack, js, web,...
Ruby on Rails (RoR) Developer
New York, NY - rails, ruby, scrum, developer, api, engineer,...
Front End Developer
Full-Stack Rails Developer
New York, NY - h1b, rails, developer, stack, holders, green card,...
Ruby on Rails Developer
Jersey City, NJ - developer, rails, ruby, city...