Position: TIBCO Architect
Location: Long Island, NY
Duration: Full Time
Roles and responsibility:
• Bachelor’s degree (i.e. Software Engineering or related field)
• 10 years of practical work experience in software development
• 4 Years of strong experience in Tibco Development/Administration
• 2 years of experience in Application Designing, Design patterns and Architecture
• Experience handling the end-to end implementation of at least three (3) medium/large projects
• Solid experience with SOA, ESB, OO design, BPM and EAI applications
• Experience with Tibco Business Works, BE, EMS, ADB, Rendezvous, Tibco Administrator, Hawk, App Manage utilities[dr2]
• Excellent technical foundation in: Java, Web services, XPATH, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP, JMS, FTP, XSLT, JDBC, SQL Server and SSL
• Development experience in large scale implementations of web or middleware technologies that handle millions of transactions
• Strong working knowledge of UNIX, LINUX and Windows operating systems
• Understanding of Network topology, DMZs, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, clustering, error handling operation and performance tuning
• At least one year of experience in using any of the BPM, ESB & Rule engine tools/products
• Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
New York, NY - tibco, airline, architect, bpm, advisor,...
SENIOR ENGINEER, NETWORKING
Hauppauge, NY - network, knowledge, experience, networking, wan,...
Albany, NY - tibco, active, contact details, architectural,...
Long Beach, NY - tibco, soa, j2ee, java j2ee, developer, bus,...
Tibco Developer- Business Events
New York, NY - bw, tibco, developer, yr, technical recruiter,...
New York, NY - tibco, programmer, developer, bus, oracle, qa,...
Tibco Developer - EMS/BW/Hawk
NY - soa, tibco, developer, bw, java, sql, j2ee,...