Position: Channel Account Executive
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Duration: Full Time
This experienced sales executive will create opportunities and deliver revenue through effectively positioning the company as the partner’s hosting and connectivity provider of choice. The Channel Account Executive will work in coordination with the Sales organization on Influencer partners creating lead and opportunity generation and ultimately driving revenue through end-user sales. The Channel Account Executive will also work with Partners to identify opportunities with the company and directly engage with Partner as needed to close opportunities and drive revenue.
We define and segment our Channel or partners in two categories: Influencer and Reseller. The Influencer partner is defined as an entity that influences an end-users decision towards a 3rd party hosting solution. Examples of Influencers are application developers, IT consultants, digital marketing agencies and web developers. The Reseller is defined as an entity having a focus on 3rd party hosting solutions as a core or peripheral offering, i.e. the hosting Reseller utilizes a 3rd party hosting solution as a component of a core offering in its delivery of an Integrated Solution.
• Responsible for new partner acquisition.
• Existing partner management, training, engagement and day-to-day management.
• Primary interface internally and extension of the company to the partner and their customer base.
• Maintains and expands existing relationships with assigned partners based on geography, channel, or market focus.
• Develops a strong understanding of the partner’s value proposition, markets and industries in which they operate and aligns the company value proposition to provide a high level of expertise.
• Develops joint business plans with partners to satisfy mutually agreed upon goals and objectives.
• Maintains a regular schedule of contact via phone/on-site visits to ensure partner satisfaction.
• Develops an intimate knowledge of partner skills, capabilities and certifications.
• Other responsibilities as need be.
• Participates in all aspects of identifying, scoping, creating, developing, and delivering opportunities.
• Maintains sales records within CRM and prepares sales reports as required.
• Consistently achieves and outperforms pipeline, lead, opportunity and revenue targets.
• Works with Marketing to manage the process of implementing and launching campaigns and promotional programs within assigned area of responsibility.
• Remains knowledgeable of company products and services to facilitate sales efforts and educate partners on new or improved products and services.
• Promotes partner skills, capabilities and certifications to field sales team.
• Leads the negotiation on partner alignment and legal discussions.
• Builds and facilitates relationships across all departments interacting with the channel (product, support, marketing, sales).
• Experience in strategic selling in the Hosting Industry or a technology-related industry, such as IT services, IT hardware, software, etc.
• Must have superior presentation skills and effective, polished communication skills.
• Ability to proactively generate leads and complete the sales lifecycle.
• Ability to effectively onboard new partners, maintain and expand business relationships.
• Proactive, operates under minimal supervision.
• Goal-oriented with a superior work ethic.
• Knowledge of multi-channel go-to-market models and an understanding of channel dynamics.
• Minimum of seven years sales experience, at least three of which should be in Channel Sales or Business Development.
• While not required, hosting industry experience is a huge plus.
• Candidates who have previously built strong relationships with companies offering services complementary to ours, such as application developers, IT consultants, digital marketing agencies, system integrators and web developers, are preferred.
Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent relevant working experience.
NSX Commercial Account Executive - Canada
Canada, Toronto, ON - vmware, virtual, executive, account executive,...
Channel Account Executive
Canada, Toronto, ON - executive, channel, digital marketing,...
Manager, Channel Management
Canada, Toronto, ON - french, channel, development, market, crm, ensure,...
Sales Account Executive, Financial Services
Canada, Toronto, ON - executive, ecommerce, financial, account executive,...
Manager, Major Gifts
Canada, Toronto, ON - donor, fundraising, centre, foundation, develop,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - probation, bus, parts manager, purchasing,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - advisor, executive, back office, procurement,...