PLEASE SEND RESUME's TO email@example.com
NO CALLS PLEASE
SUMMARY: MAINTAIN A FULLY STOCKED AND ORGANIZED WAREHOUSE WITH NECESSARY PARTS AND TOOLS. ORGANIZE INCOMING SHIPMENTS AND OUTGOING JOBS FOR INSTALLATION TEAMS. THE HELPER IS ALSO IN CHARGE OF THE COMPANY’S RECYCLING AND ONLINE PARTS PROGRAM DISTRIBUTION.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• ACCEPTS NEW SHIPMENTS
• ORGANIZE SHIPMENTS, SHELVES, LOCKERS, AND PARTS
• BE INSTALLERS RIGHT HAND WHERE PARTS AND SUPPLIES ARE NEEDED
• MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS OF WAREHOUSE EXTERIOR INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: GENERAL CLEANING, TRASH REMOVAL, MOPPING WET FLOORS, AND CLEANING, SANITIZING, RESTOCKING BATHROOM DAILY, CLEANING SIDEWALKS, AND INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WINDOWS
• MONITOR CLEANING SUPPLY USAGE AND ASSIST WITH REORDER PROCESS
NON-ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (DUTIES THAT ARE NON-ESSENTIAL THAT ARE PERFORMED ON AN AS-NEEDED BASIS)
• FOAM SOLAR SCREENS
• BUILD SHUTTERS
• HELP UPLOAD (IF NECESSARY) ORDERS
• HELP REPAIR DEPARTMENT WHEN NECESSARY
• HELP UNLOAD COMPANY VEHICLES FOR SPECIAL PROJECTS
• HELP SET UP FOR HOLIDAY EVENTS (MAGICAL FOREST, COMPANY MEETINGS, ETC.)
• PERFORM OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AS REQUESTED BY MANAGEMENT
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or GED
• 1-2 years’ warehouse experience
• Must possess knowledge of cleaning procedures and appropriate use of all cleaning equipment and supplies
• May be required to lift or maneuver boxes or containers using lifting equipment, as well as physically pushing, rolling or lifting
• Must obtain OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 License at the time of employment or within 2 weeks of hire date
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Must be able to read tape measure and work with measurements
• Must be able to use a drill and other basic tools
• Integrity and strong work ethic, self-starter
• Teamwork skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Dependable transportation to and from work
• Time management
• Oral and written communication
• Highly organized
• Ability to speak to customers, vendors, and drivers in a clear manner
• Ability to apply company policies to solve delivery issues
• Navigate through Drop Box
• Warehouse and office Organization
• LANGUAGE SKILLS
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret simple instructions, memos, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from upper management.
• MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unites of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all unites of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute basic algebra and geometry: area, circumference and volume.
• REASONING ABILITY:
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnishes in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• COMPUTER SKILLS
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Google maps
• SPECIALIZED TRAINING
• Hunter Douglas (preferred)
• Somfy (preferred)
• CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES REQUIRED
• OSHA 10
• Valid Nevada Driver’s License and good driving record
• POSSIBLE USED EQUIPMENT FOR THIS POSITION
• Pallet jack
• Nail gun
• Chop saw
• Table saw
• Drill gun
• Required to wear safety shoes and may be required to wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to:
o Protective clothing
o Safety glasses
o Hearing protection
• May be required to operate electrical and manual hand tools
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Regularly – stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk/hear and lift and/or move 60+ pounds
• Frequently – stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, use muscles, and exposure to outdoor weather conditions
• Occasionally - sit and climb or balance, work in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold or heat
• Close vision
• Distance vision
• Peripheral vision
• Depth perception
• Ability to adjust focus
• Ability to see color
• Moderate noise
• Monday – Friday
• 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
• Possible overtime during black out months (February – June)
• Competitive salary
• Generous 401K program
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Employee recognition program
Money Room Clerk- MGM Grand Gardens
Las Vegas, NV - clerk, procedures, cash, management, special,...
Las Vegas, NV - hr, spanish, office, months, doe, six,...
Clerk Revenue Audit
Las Vegas, NV - clerk, audit, revenue, office, months, book,...
Las Vegas, NV - clerk, card, cashier, must, cleaning, cash,...
Inventory Clerk - Customer Support
Las Vegas, NV - clerk, warehouse, inventory, ex, secondary,...
Las Vegas, NV - warehouse, manufacturing company, hr, shipping,...
Las Vegas, NV - clerk, equipment, cna, development, unit, active,...