As a media researcher you would support producers by finding the information, people and places needed for television or radio programmes. If you like investigating things and can get your creative ideas across to people, this could be the ideal job for you.
As a media researcher, you could be responsible for anything from researching factual information for documentaries, to finding studio audiences and guests for entertainment shows. In some jobs you might also develop and research ideas for new programs.
Your tasks would vary depending on the type of programme you were working on, but might include:
• discussing programme ideas and researching needs with producers
• finding and checking information, using sources such as the internet, libraries and museums
• searching media libraries and archives for music, photographs and film footage
• writing briefs for presenters, or briefing scriptwriters
• checking copyright and arranging permission to use archive material
• finding studio audiences and programme contributors
• looking for locations
Requirements and Skills:
Must be proficient in writing articles and creating stories, good communication skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Apply by sending CV to this email: ozonephase(at)gmail(dot)com or send name, location, discipline and position applying for to the contact below deck.
Nigeria, Lagos - officer, administrative, ng, bsc, chief, ceo, sec,...
Customer Relations Officer
Nigeria, Lagos - officer, ng, reservation, human, computer, resort,...
Client Relationship Officer
Nigeria, Lagos - ng, officer, hr, key account, directors,...
Sales Support Leader
Nigeria, Lagos - market, research, market research, ng, process,...
Nigeria, Lagos - ng, officer, contact details, door, portal, income,...
Nigeria, Lagos - planner, financial, ng, research, market, only, bs,...
Nigeria, Lagos - editor, film, field, editing, final, video, post,...