• The Quality Technician is responsible for characterization of electronic materials using analytical chemistry methods and instruments.
• Safely perform required tasks by following standard operating and job safety analysis procedures
• Perform qualification of lab instruments per procedures
• Perform non-routine tests as requested
• Generate and sign Certificates of Analysis
• Complete ICP/MS calibration and analysis
• Analyze samples employing ion chromatography
• Minimum one year of college coursework
• Minimum one year industrial lab experience
• Experience in the semiconductor industry
• Committed to continuous improvement and six sigma.
Note: CANDIDATE MUST BE OF GREEN CARD HOLDER/ U.S. CITIZEN/ PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
Quality Control Technician
Burleson, TX - quality, forklift, plant, lab, calibration,...
Mansfield, TX - chemist, qc, chemistry, semiconductor, sap, sigma,...
Senior Electrical Technician
Fort Worth, TX - technician, engineering, program, calibration,...
Irving, TX - shop, diesel, technician, engine, quality, gas,...
Midlothian, TX - chemistry, tutor...
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Dallas, TX - sigma, lean, belt, six sigma,...
Equipment Maintenance Technician
Arlington, TX - maintenance technician, plc, industrial,...