• This position is a key member of the location warehouse team responsible for order pulling, inbound receiving, housekeeping and other warehouse tasks.
• This role is also responsible for working closely with the team and supervisor to ensure all assigned tasks are done timely and accurately.
• The role requires excellent communication skills, sense of urgency, and consistent timely follow up.
• 50% - assisting receiving & dock work
• 40% - Housekeeping
• 10%- Other warehouse tasks
• Keen sense of safety and to abide by all safety rules and regulations.
• Equipment operating (forklift and pallet Jack)
• Must be available to work flexible hours including some weekends when needed
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to learn quickly in a constantly changing environment.
• Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must conduct business in a professional manner with customers and co-workers.
• Good attendance record
• Ability to work in a cold environment
• Able to safely lift up to 60 lbs.
• Must be able to pass Port entry requirements
• Minimum Education Required:
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in multiple warehouse tasks.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish & English).
NOTE: Candidate must be US Citizen/ Green Card Holder/Permanent Resident of US
Appointment Setter - B2B
United States - telecommute, setter, appointment, virtual, b2b,...
Call Center Sales Representative
Orlando, FL - insurance sales, speech, outbound, sales,...
Administrative Support Technician
San Antonio, TX - military, immediate, eligible, application,...
District Manager (Real Estate) - Upper Penninsula MI & WI
Marinette, WI - property manager, district manager, construction,...
Plant Manager/Production Manager
Chicago, IL - plant manager, microbiology, lean,...
Fort Lauderdale, FL - clerk, clerks, warehouse, crown, stock, fort, pack,...
Stockroom Clerk (No Experience Necessary)
Fort Lauderdale, FL - clerk, clerks, warehouse, crown, stock, fort,...