Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360 search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a steel trading company looking for an Arabic-speaking long products steel trader for their offices in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
• Responsible for supply chain management from buying to selling long steel products
• Focus on building and maintaining a strong client base in North Africa and Middle East (MENA)
• Stay informed about the steel market and monitor price changes etc.
• Work closely together with other local and international traders and the logistics, risk, and research departments
• Reports into the General Manager for Steel Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
• Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
• 3+ years’ experience in long products steel trading, including merchant bars, structural sections, reinforcing bars, wire rods etc.
• Working knowledge of trade logistics and documentation (letters of credit, Incoterms 2010 etc.)
• Willing to travel frequently and experience working in a multi-cultural work environment
• Located in London or happy to relocate
Keywords: commodity, commodities, metals, metal, ferrous, ferrous metal, Steel, trader, long products, bars, merchant bars, structural sections, heavy sections, beams, reinforcing bars, re-bars, wire rods, tubular steel, tube, tubes, pipe, letters of credit, LCs, L/Cs, Incoterms 2010, UCP 600, North Africa, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Eqypt, Middle East, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Sudan, Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Arabic, MENA, physical, trading, London, United Kingdom, UK, England, GB, Great Britain, Europe, EU, European Union, Redstone Commodity Search, RS0598A
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.
Ferroalloy Trader, London
United Kingdom, London - commodity, trader, trading, commodities, metal,...
Steel Trader, London
United Kingdom, London - steel, commodity, trader, marine, commodities,...
Steel Trader, London
United Kingdom, London, Greater London - commodity, steel, trader, marine, trading,...
Base Metal Trader, UK, US, Mongolia, China, Mexico
United Kingdom, London - commodity, trader, metal, trading, commodities,...
Styrene Monomer Trader, Europe
United Kingdom, London, Gt Lon - trader, commodity, trading, commodities, broker,...
Power Trader, London
United Kingdom, London - commodity, trader, trading, commodities, power,...
Base Metal Corporate Salesperson, UK
United Kingdom, London - commodity, metal, commodities, base, search,...