Job title: Production Technician
Job type: Direct hire
Job function: Research
Industry: Computer Hardware
Experience level: Associate
Education level: Some college coursework completed
Job classification: Technicians
Compensation: Max salary is $35,000
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Zip code: 33701
Skills: • Excellent oral and written communications skills, • Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, • Experience in troubleshooting Linux (Centos, and Ubuntu), and Microsoft operating systems
Experience required: 3 Years
Relocation assistance: No
Visa requirement: Only US citizens and Green card holders
Number of positions: 1
The Production Technician is responsible for identifying and resolving hardware and basic software issues. Additionally, the Production Technician is also responsible for repair, maintenance, and tracking of client equipment and operating within client Service Level Agreements.
• Build custom components and configure existing parts for use
• Maintain, update, and test computer hardware and associated devices
• Repair and update hardware and devices, including testing and evaluating equipment
• Install and configure computer hardware and associated devices
• Manage and respond to help tickets, documenting interactions
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function) Hardware Repair
• Complete all steps necessary to fully configure equipment for new hires and client systems
• Replicate and resolve customer issues in the hardware environment
• Prioritize the day’s repairs to ensure that all equipment is returned to users within each Client’s Service Level guidelines
• Prepare Manufacturer Repair orders for damaged equipment
• Provide feedback on processes and technical documentation to assist in verification of order completion issue.
• Perform special projects as assigned by management
• Stay current on Original Manufacturer Equipment policies, changes and maintenance procedures for their equipment
• Continually update technical information and best practices concerning proprietary application
• Accountable for all assets handled, including but not limited to, virtual tracking, physical tracking, and physical condition
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in troubleshooting Linux (Centos, and Ubuntu), and Microsoft operating systems
• Basic network knowledge of networks and network systems Education
• A+ Certification is a plus Experience
• Computer hardware repair or computer support experience
A+ Certification is a plus
Computer hardware repair or computer support
It is the next generation cloud computing and big data video search software company. We provide enterprise customers with Hyper-converged, All-in-one, private cloud computing and big data video software products. It provides end-to-end private cloud computing based VSaaS solutions, developed by over 100 leading technologists and software engineers over a span of 3 years.
It invests heavily in R&D and secures its intellectual properties alongside working hand in hand with the world’s top research universities and R&D centers.
FL - coordinator, max, data, study, data management,...
Saint Petersburg, FL - microsoft, systems, chef, troubleshooting, support,...
Engineering Test Technician - 159057
Clearwater, FL - assemblies, plus, computer, space, technical, test,...
FL - clinical research, trial, max, fda, protocol,...
Tampa, FL - data, files, review, computer, estate, client,...
Plumber Service / Repair
Saint Petersburg, FL - plumber, plumbing, hr, repair, service, phone...
C++/Qt/Linux Software Engineer / Developer
Saint Petersburg, FL - c++, specifications, candidate, linux, developer,...