Senior Systems Developer (Pega) Charlotte, NC $115,000.00 - $170,000.00 Full-Time
As a Senior Systems Developer, you’ll be responsible for implementing technical solutions on BPM Platforms such as Pega 7. In this role, you will demonstrate strong analytical and communications skills as well as draw upon your solid, hands-on development experience with Pega software.
ENTERPRISE ROLE OVERVIEW:
•Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
•Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
• May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
•Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
•May have responsibility for a project and project budget.
•May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
•Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
•Design, develop and implement exceptional technical solutions
•Manage technical implementation tasks delegated by your Lead, to ensure work is delivered on-time and on-budget
•Consistently demonstrate your knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
•Effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project lifecycle
•Demonstrate technical knowledge by mentoring junior team members on on-going basis
• Certified Senior System Architect in Pega 6 or Pega 7
• Strong understanding of Pega ; 3-5 years of experience using Pega
• Hands on experience in Pega 7 development
• Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors, REST and SOAP Services etc
• Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
• Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
• Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
Charlotte, NC - export, import, pega, mq, bpm, j2ee, sub,...
Sr. Pega Developer
Charlotte, NC - pega, export, import, developer, mq, bpm, j2ee,...
Tech Project Solutions Cnslt - Financial CenterTechnology
Charlotte, NC - technology, project, solutions, time, information,...
PEGA Developer (Full-Time)
Charlotte, NC - pega, developer, should, bull, utility, doe,...
Technical Project Solutions Consultant -, NC
Charlotte, NC - technology, requirements, solutions, experience,...
Charlotte, NC - pega, architect, org, weblogic, soa, mq,...
Sr Pega Developer
Charlotte, NC - pega, export, import, developer, bpm, mq, j2ee, ui,...