Full-Time Emergency Services Manager needed in Ohio!
Join a not-for-profit health care organization at its main hospital site in Ohio.
- ED has 38 beds with 2 trauma bays (~70,000 patients/year; ~700 trauma admits/year)
- Level 3 trauma center
- ED space itself is less than 2 years old, so nearly new Emergency Room
- Has 1 peer ED Manager (both report to the ED Director) & share department oversight
- Responsible for ~130 employees: RNs, LPNs, Clinical Techs, Clinical Coordinators, MSTs
- Bachelors Degree required or must be within 1 year of BSN completion
- Must be an Ohio licensed RN or eligible
- ACLS, PALS, TNCC, & CEN certifications preferred
- Minimum 2 years of current or very recent ED/Trauma/Critical Care experience required
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Emergency Services Manager
Dresden, OH - ed, trauma, emergency, services manager,...
State Tested Nursing Assistant - STNA
Zanesville, OH - services, elderly, time, hair, network, 2nd,...
RN / REGISTERED NURSE / ER RN / EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE
Zanesville, OH - emergency, trauma, license, support, course, nurse,...
ED Nurse Practitioner
Newark, OH - practitioner, nurse practitioner, emergency, ed,...
Staff Nurse - ED
Newark, OH - ed, staff, staff nurse, care, health, l.p.n.,...
Travel Registered Nurse (RN) Trauma/Surgical Critical Care (Travel
Zanesville, OH - trauma, critical care, surgical, nurse, anywhere,...
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Zanesville, OH - services, practical, l.p.n., direct, must,...