Hari Stones Limited, one of the Western Canada’s leading importers and distributors of natural stones, located in Burnaby, BC is now hiring a full-time, permanent candidate for the position of Retail Sales Supervisor.
Job Requirements: Candidate should possess:-
• Minimum experience of one year as Supervisor in retail industry is required
• Minimum education required for this position is completion of high school
Job duties and responsibilities: Ideal candidate should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities:-
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers.
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
• Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise.
• Sell merchandise to customers.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise.
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
Compensation: Hari Stones Ltd offers to pay a competitive market rate of $19.00 per hour.
Overtime will be paid if any.
Extended medical benefits will be given.
If you meet the requirements of this position.
Please forward your resume to email: email@example.com
Or Mail your resume to:
7950 venture Street
Burnaby BC V5A 1V3
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880.
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
Canada, Burnaby, BC - b.c., office staff, administrator, office,...
General Farm Worker
Canada, Penticton, BC - po, b.c., farm, plant, vacancies, requirement,...
Food Counter Attendant
Canada, Surrey, BC - attendant, b.c., coffee, food, counter, hr, manual,...
Canada, Abbotsford, BC - vietnamese, labour, b.c., secondary,...
Canada, Surrey, BC - b.c., restaurant manager, catering, staff,...
Canada, Abbotsford, BC - vietnamese, b.c., restaurant manager, secondary,...
Canada, Vancouver, BC - italian, purchasing manager, purchasing, tile,...