** Just heard from them and they would like another big push on this. They have two weeks to find a candidate for the bid. This search is for a bid which will be awarded in February. They must have candidates locked down by December 9th. We need a candidate with compliance and quality control experience in the railroad industry.
Position Title Compliance Quality Control Manager - Commuter Railroad Industry - FL #3437
Location Miami FL
Compliance/Quality Control Manager
To satisfy our expanding Services division in Miami, FL, we are looking for a Compliance / Quality Control Manager for our future facility.
The Compliance/Quality Control Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and the administration of Quality Control efforts. This includes the establishment of a quality culture in all areas of the organization. The Compliance/Quality Control Manager will work closely with the rest of the Management team, customers, suppliers and Company representatives in the design, planning, coordinating and directing quality initiatives to ensure conformance with customer requirements. The Compliance/Quality Control Manager will also be responsible to ensure that all policies, procedures and directives are in compliance with Company and/or applicable federal regulations while continuing to increase the level of quality awareness.
In your role you will:
* Coordinate and support Management in implementing quality control programs. You will also actively lead certain quality control efforts as directed by the General Manager;
* Ensure that QC documentation is maintained and reviews controlled documentation for quality and regulatory impact as required by the Quality Management System and internal customers;
* Be responsible for assuring that corrective/preventive actions are established, tracked and trended and that root cause elimination is completed for identified issues by appropriate function;
* Be responsible for all aspects of quality activities to ensure compliance with regulatory, operational and contractual requirements including ISO 9001:2000;
* Manage internal audit and corrective/preventive action programs to maintain ISO and regulatory compliance. Periodic site audits of suppliers providing key components or services in support of our site activities.
As our ideal candidate:
* You possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or in a related field.
* Demonstrated experience in management of regulatory and compliance programs for a commuter or passenger railroad
* You possess 7 years of experience in a similar position;
* You are familiar with ISO standards;
* Your rail experience will be considered as an asset;
* You demonstrate a high level of problem solving skills and you have the ability to perform and establish best practices;
* Your English communication skills are excellent both written and spoken.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or in a related field.
2. Demonstrated experience in management of regulatory and compliance programs for a commuter or passenger railroad.
3. 7+ years of experience in a similar position.
4. Familiar with ISO standards.
Assistant Store Manager
Miami, FL - company, ensure, urgently, programs, associates,...
PCG Control Specialist 5273485
Miami, FL - portuguese, series, administration, compliance,...
Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager
Miami, FL - tax, compliance, reporting, adp, ensure,...
FL - supervisor, staff, swim, safety, quality control,...
Anesthesiology Compliance Specialist
Miami, FL - regulatory, compliance, anesthesia, staff, nursing,...
Business Development Representative - Commercial Staffing
Miami, FL - development, staffing, services, human, commercial,...
IPB US Risk and Controls Analyst
Miami, FL - audit, aml, internal audit, control, banking,...