An Office manager is needed to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
• Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Provide general support to visitors
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
• Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
• Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to hr.trepmaker @gmail.com
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Nigeria, Lagos - office manager, scheduler, office, manager,...
Assistant Office Manager
Nigeria, Lagos - office manager, building maintenance, planning,...
Nigeria, Lagos - office manager, msc, office, office management, hr,...
Nigeria, Lagos - office manager, administrator, office,...
Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos - office manager, ceo, administrative assistant,...
Front Desk Manager
Nigeria, Lagos - office manager, front desk, desk, office,...
Front Office Manager
Nigeria - office manager, front desk, desk, front office,...