Full-Time Registered Nurse (Hospital) needed in New Hampshire!
Join a hospital & school system in New Hampshire that serves individuals with disabilities in New England and New York through specialized education, rehabilitation, and support services!
QUALIFICATIONS: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Current unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in New Hampshire. A minimum of one year clinical nursing experience (postgraduate) in medical/surgical or emergency care. Supervisory experience is desirable.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the patient, including: pediatric, geriatric and general population.
- Demonstrates and ability to assist physicians with procedures and performs services requiring technical and manual skills.
- Treats patients and their families with respect and dignity; ensures patient confidentiality.
- Interacts professionally with patient/family and involves patient/family in the information of the plan of care.
- Maintains a good working relationship both within the department and with other departments.
- Documentation meets current standards and policies.
- Identifies and addresses psychosocial needs of patients and family; communicates with social service/discharge planner regarding both in hospital and post discharge needs.
- Manages and operates equipment safely and correctly.
- Coordinates and supervises patient care as necessary.
- Perform other duties as directed or required.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!
Registered Nurse - Rehab
Peterborough, NH - graduate, firm, recruiting, nurse, practitioners,...
Peterborough, NH - planner, manual, nh, nurse, social, geriatric,...
Manchester, NH - planner, forecasting, materials, nh, manufacturing,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - MedSurg in Portsmouth
Manchester, NH - nurse, payroll, r.n., insurance, nursing, nh,...
Manchester, NH - planner, forecasting, materials, nh, networks,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Pediatrics
Manchester, NH - pediatrics, nurse, payroll, r.n., registered,...
Peterborough, NH - planner, laboratory, nurse, physician assistants,...