Job title: Sr. Director, Health & Product Integration
Job type: Direct hire
Job function: Management
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Experience level: Director
Education level: Master’s degree
Job classification: Professionals
Compensation: $104,000 - $170,000 + eligible for 7.5% annual bonus
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Skills: Workers Compensation, Absence Management, disease management, chronic care management, health & wellness insurance industry, disability insurance industry
Experience required:10 Years
Relocation assistance: Yes
Visa requirement: Only US citizens and Green card holders
Number of positions:1
The Senior Director of Health and Product Integration will oversee and align the strategies of Company’s Health Plan and to implement health and cost mitigation strategies for Company’s Health System. This position will focus on integrating various health/wellness services, including occupational and non-occupational programs, loss control, Workers' Compensation, short-term disability, employee assistance and onsite clinical program to form a comprehensive population health and productivity platform. This person will be responsible for the coordination and collaboration with organization’s System, Health Plan and through strategic planning, project and program oversight, and alignment of key stakeholders and initiatives. The Senior Director will also lead and coordinate assessments and direct the integration of key emerging business and technology platforms to ensure alignment with company's strategic goals and direction.
• Collaborates with internal experts (e.g., market intelligence, PCI, etc.) on evaluating market competitiveness of current products and services and consults with firm’s business owners on state of the art practices to keep programs leading edge.
• Develop strategies/programs in coordination with Product/Business leaders and/or Account Managers and key constituents across the Insurance Service Division, to effectively manage the health of employer populations and further differentiate our existing product suite.
• Effectively creates collaborative environment with all Company’s Health Plan and disciplines to optimize delivery of products and services.
• Effectively implement Population Health Strategy for organization working closely with Health Plan and clinical and analytical team to establish specific targeted objectives across all services.
• Ensure operational components, protocols and connections are in place to integrate EAP, Health Promotions, Health Coaching, (Physical Health and Behavior Health Disease and Case Management) Absence Management, Workers Compensation and other company’s products and services.
• Establish appropriate client relationship across all of organization to advance Population Health Strategy
• Establishes and leverages internal and external relationships with third party vendors, service providers, sales, marketing, business development and account management representatives; focusing all resources on high quality, integrated services delivery to clients
• Guide and provide direction to multiple teams responsible for the management of innovative solutions and products leading to a competitive and advantage and improved customer satisfaction.
• Maintain up-to-date information on latest population health strategies across all services.
• Manage and achieve financial objectives through: Engagement; Population Health Strategy; Effective Program Implementation.
• Manage and analyze the impact of Population Health/Health Productivity Strategy to the overall account objectives.
• Monitor existing program/service performance for all Health and Productivity service rendered to company for appropriateness and effectiveness.
• Oversee client process including review of alternative plan designs, acquiring rates, and conducting client meetings.
• Provide reports as required to clients and internal service teams
• Provides direction on potential impact of regulatory changes on both company’s Health Plan and all products and recommends strategic operational and tactical changes to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
• Serve as key consultative lead for plan design and Health and Productivity Solutions provided to the company collaborating with internal experts and business leads.
• Utilize Onyx system to track client interaction and competitive intelligence material.
• Work with Health Plan and group’s leadership to develop/implement consultative services for organization specifically regarding integrated strategies across all benefit lines. This can include: HR benefits, analytics, employee engagement, policies, technology and reporting.
• Bachelor’s degree in business related fields required.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or related preferred.
• Ten years of experience in healthcare required.
• Five years’ management experience required.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Workers Compensation and Absence Management strongly preferred.
• Strong understanding of current and emerging technologies and consumer trends.
• Strong working knowledge of the disease/chronic care management, health/wellness and or disability insurance industry.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proven track record in managing key business relationships (internal and external)
• Understand interdependencies of clinical, quality, business, marketing, operations, and technologies.
• Understanding IT architecture as it relates to web sites and online health and health plan capabilities.
• Experience in managing program management of complex internal projects and integrating large ecosystems.
• Strong knowledge of health care analytics and health care technology
• Government programs or Medicaid, Group Life, hospital settings, THESE JUST AREN’T OUR WORLD. The focus needs to be on Workers Comp, Absence/Leave, EAP, Population Health Management, Wellness, etc. Having hospital experience, doesn’t work with this position.
• Insurance Sales License is not needed for this position
Company develops and delivers life changing medicine by working at the apex of healthcare and technology, translating science and research into accessible cures, and consistently working to accelerate the pace of innovation worldwide. A world-renowned health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based firm is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care. It provides more than $887 million a year in benefits to its communities, including more care to the region’s most vulnerable citizens than any other health care institution. The largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania, company integrates more than 62,000 employees, 22 hospitals, 400 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites, a 2.2-million-member health insurance division, and international and commercial operations.
Veterinary Technician/Veterinary Technician License
Crystal Lake, IL - veterinary, crystal, ultrasound, animal,...
Veterinarian/DVM/VMD/Veterinary License/DEA License
Crystal Lake, IL - veterinary, animal, ultrasound, crystal, doctor,...
Senior Design Researcher or Strategist/Marketing/R&D/Industrial Design
Malvern, PA - research, roofing, design, researcher, interior,...
Occupational Health Nurse (RN) - Downtown/US Steel
Pittsburgh, PA - occupational health, steel, phlebotomy,...
Occupational Health Nurse (RN) - Children's Hospital
Pittsburgh, PA - occupational health, phlebotomy, health nurse,...
Sr. Piping Engineer - 1
Fremont, CA - piping, roofing, project engineer, thermal,...
Senior Piping Engineer/Roofing Manufacturing/Asphalt/PEID/AutoCAD
Fremont, CA - piping, roofing, process engineer, thermal,...