MAIN FUNCTION: Incumbent must provide key account management, product, communication, sales administration and customer support expertise, and provide customer support for all plastic closure and capper sales, including coordination of services (quality, technical, sales) and product management as well as communication and customer information within the organization. This individual must meet business targets of the organization.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To identify, develop and execute business opportunities in the Philippines.
• To keep track with the current developments and activities of the beverage and packaging industries and the competition.
• To explore, develop and open up the Philippine market.
• To increase sales volume and generate maximum profitability and values for the company.
• To meet and/or exceed annual sales target assigned by the Commercial Director.
• To manage key customers – and establish sales objectives and prioritization of activities.
• To be accountable for maximum customers’ satisfaction on the company’s products, quality, and services.
• To provide feedback to the organization regarding customer needs and the prioritization or required actions.
• To act as liaison with certain customers and soft drink parent company representatives in the areas of marketing (national promotional programs) and product qualifications. Makes customer visit as appropriate.
• To provide all sales data accumulation, tracking and reporting of forecast and plan, customer amortization and rebate information and other information that impacts financials, i.e., customer price changes, promotions and claim information.
• To provide input and support on a routine basis for customer satisfaction efforts, including the annual planning process and deployment of priority sub-milestones.
• To act as a team leader of customer complaint effort accountable for designing and implementing a comprehensive customer feedback process and system.
• To lead empowerment training effort of all front-line employees – accountable for developing and executing training matrix and recommending required actions to further empower customer contact employees, enabling increase customer satisfaction,
• To provide routine customer requirement information that defines product requirements and supports efforts linked to strategic analysis actions.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field from reputable Universities
Required skill(s): MS Powerpoint & Oracle / SAP proficiency an advantage
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field particularly in the beverage industry is required for this position.
Proven track record in sales management
Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
With passion for excelling in the industry
Civil Engineer (Project Engineer) Quezon Ave. Quezon City
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - project engineer, civil engineer, civil, ncr,...
Junior Civil Engineer
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, civil engineer, civil, civil engineering,...
Philippines, NCR - civil engineer, civil, ncr, civil engineering,...
Philippines - civil engineer, civil, qc, qa, fresh graduate,...
Philippines - civil engineer, civil, engineer...
Civil Engineer (Estimator) Quezon Ave. Quezon City
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - estimator, project engineer, civil engineer, civil,...
office engineer with background in ms project for road construction co
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, civil engineering, civil,...