Corporate Services, Inc. currently has immediate job opportunities in the Western Wisconsin area. We are seeking Night Shift Leads for a plastic injection manufacturer. Qualified candidates will preferably have 2-5 years experience dealing with plastic injection manufacturing and past supervisory experience. Duties will include directing day to day activities of production staff to meet goals, prioritizing scheduling, and training of new staff. Duties will require frequent lifting of 10 pounds or under and occasional lifting up to 55 pounds, the ability to operate a fork lift, and good organizational skills. We currently have overnight positions available. Starting pay will be dependent upon experience. Interested applicants please call or stop by our office to complete an application. Please provide a resume detailing skills and experience when applying for this position.
Corporate Services, Inc. has several immediate job openings available out of our River Falls, Wis., location for a variety of careers. These exciting opportunities offer a steady weekly paycheck and the possibility to be hired on as an employee of our client company. We offer various positions with different facilities. Training may be available.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
• A self-starting, motivated, driven-to-excel attitude
• Proficiency in organizing and attention to detail
• The ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines
• A solid work ethic and the ability to learn quickly
• The ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Access to reliable transportation.
* Candidates meeting partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply and may be considered for any similar positions we may offer.
• Quick 15-minute application process
• No appointment necessary to apply
• No immediate testing
• Short processing period
• Quick discovery of position(s) for which you may be best qualified
• Steady weekly paychecks
• Friendly and knowledgeable staff available to you 5:00 am to 12:00 am (midnight) most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us
• Type: contract-to-hire; full time
• Duration: temp-to-hire
• Pay Rate: depending upon experience
• Hours: overnight hours available
• Job Category: employment placement agencies; career opportunities; manufacturing
• Relevant Work Experience: plastic injection; manufacturing; supervisor; scheduling
• Career Level: skilled; professional
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working! You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
710 North Main St.
River Falls, WI 54022
Phone: (715) 425-8300
Please visit our website to learn more, and please contact us to further explore the career opportunities within.
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tool Mechanic for Plastic Injection Facility
Baldwin, WI - injection, plastic, mechanic, assembly...
Supervisors for Plastic Extrusion Manufacturer
Hudson, WI - plastic, extrusion, detailing, appointment,...
Stillwater, MN - soldering, pcb, recruiters, staffing, metro,...
Wire Harness Assembler
River Falls, WI - assembler, soldering, assembly, wire, river,...
Traveling Electrical Construction Manager Must have solar experience
Minneapolis, MN - solar, qc, construction manager, qa, ac, project,...
2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Saint Paul, MN - die, experienced, supervisor, packaging, 2nd shift,...
River Falls, WI - injection, plastic, cnc, extrusion, die, mechanic,...