Key skills: Core Java, Android SDK, SQLite, Eclipse IDE, Data Structures, XML... ... Core Java, Android, J2Me, Mobile Application Development, XML, Web Services... Job Description: Hands-on experience in design and development of Android Applications - Excellent programming ...
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API’s
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Any Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Proven working experience in Android app development and
• Have published at least one original Android app
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform.
• Writing a good job description or advertisement for an Android developer requires an emphasis to be placed on the specific technologies necessary for the project. When you are looking for an advanced Android developer to fill a niche, you want to advertise for this. Posting a generic Android developer description in your job advertisement will bring numerous applications from people who are unfamiliar with the required technologies or have little knowledge about the platform beyond the programming language used.
• This article will provide you with a sample Android developer job description that will help you write the perfect job ad and assure that you easily find and hire the person that matches your specific criteria.
India, Telangana - android, android developer, studio, code,...
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - android, android developer, studio, code,...
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - android, soa, android developer, xml, landscape,...
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - android, developer, android developer, hr manager,...
Part time/Freelance Android Developer with 5 to 7 years of experience
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - android, freelance, android developer, api, studio,...
Senior Software Engineer - IOS
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - .net, android, qa, ios, developer, software,...
Android Developer (0 -4 Years)
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - android, development, applications, developer,...