We (Our Client) are one of the leading healthcare industries in US.
Are you ready to lead our Clients' next generation laboratory services platform ?
If yes, then below are some of your major responsibilities.
* Lead the planning, organization and management of the hospital’s laboratory services.
* Develop and implement appropriate laboratory polices and practices in compliance with hospital policy.
* Establish and maintain interdepartmental communication with key hospital customers.
We would love to hear from you if :
* You have a Bachelor's Degree.
* You have a ASCP Certification.
* You have over 3 years of management experience in a hospital or laboratory setting.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked !
Excellent Base Salary + Great Benefits Package + Bonus eligibility
Are you from a different state / city ? Would like to move into Columbus, OH ? We would love to assist you with the relocation.
Note: U.S. Citizens / Green Card Holders / TN Visa can apply.
Passionate and Dynamic Professionals please apply with your updated resume.
Sales Executive - Retail IT Solutions - Central OH - Fujitsu
Columbus, OH - services, technology, solutions, customer, client,...
Columbus, OH - laboratory, staff, quality, research, management,...
Columbus, OH - laboratory, account manager, lab, blood, manager,...
Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant
Columbus, OH - services, mobile, products, technology, experience,...
Mortgage Banking - Relationship Manager Corporate and Institutional
Columbus, OH - mortgage, client, chase, relocation, relationship,...
Best Buy Apple Computing Master
Columbus, OH - experience, technology, customers, team, working,...
CSI Investment Sales Director
Columbus, OH - team, employment, lead, client, bank, develop,...