HR Generalist/Recruiter – I
Location: Wheeling, IL
The primary responsibility for this role is to handle the recruitment efforts for all exempt and non-exempt job openings across the organization.
In addition, this role will be responsible for conducting
new hire orientations and on-boarding activities, and will support all areas of the HR Department by performing other HR-related duties.
This position interacts with all levels of the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Manage the requisition process, and work with managers to determine position requirements.
– Partner with managers to revise or create job descriptions.
-Determine and implement recruiting strategy based on position and post to web sites to attract ideal candidates.
– Manage the Applicant Tracking System including; posting new positions, refreshing older postings, reviewing applications, forwarding or dispositioning applicants.
– Conduct phone interviews and schedule on-site interviews with external applicants.
– Conduct new hire orientations and explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures.
– Negotiate the terms of all 3rd party temporary service agreements.
– Manage the hiring and on-boarding process including; drafting offer letters, run pre-employment screenings, notify manager and candidate upon completion.
– Track and document all recruiting metrics and prepare reports.
– Maintain relationships with recruiting vendors, and stay current on product offering to optimize
– Participate in departmental staff meetings.
– Answer general employee questions pertaining to policies, procedures and benefits.
– Support the HR department with other administrative duties or ad hoc projects as needed.
– Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
– Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
– Ambition – The drive to achieve personal advancement.
– Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
– Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
– Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company
– Diversity Oriented – Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race,
ethnicity, religion, or job type.
– Empathetic – Ability to appreciate and be sensitive to the feelings of others.
– Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
– Friendly – Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
– Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
– Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
– Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of
performing a task.
– Persistence – Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or
– Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
– Relationship Building – Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
– Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
– Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
– Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or university)
3 – 5 years related experience. Strong foundational knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
Strong Microsoft Office skills, Paychex, Kronos timekeeping system, Mycroft
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Wheeling, IL - generalist, hr generalist, hr, kronos,...
HR Generalist/Recruiter I
Wheeling, IL - generalist, hr generalist, hr, forwarding, ability,...
Arlington Heights, IL - generalist, hr generalist, hr...
Bilingual HR Generalist/Recruiter
Carol Stream, IL - generalist, hr generalist, hr, ba, human resources,...
Bilingual HR Generalist
Chicago, IL - generalist, hr generalist, hr, lotus, spanish,...
HR Generalist - Employee Relations
Oak Brook, IL - generalist, employee relations, edwards, jd, hr,...
Bilingual HR Manager Americas
Chicago, IL - generalist, hr, hr manager, hr generalist, global,...