1. Strong java engineer with varied experience on spring and other framework.
3. Worked on MongoDB, ES, C* and other NoSQL
4. RBDMS experience
5. Experience writing APIs, storm
Skills: Java, Spring, NoSQL, Bpel, C, Bpm, MongoDB
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design, develop, implement and test software components on distributed system written in Java.
• Produce efficient, maintainable, reliable code and unit tests.
• Refactor code as necessary to improve function or reduce technical debt.
• Research new technologies and frameworks; make selections and recommendations
• Analyze and solve performance and security related issues in the applications.
• Collaborate with other teams including engineering, post-sales support and product management.
• Collaborate with QA team in automation process on need basis.
• Produce documentation and artifacts necessary in accordance with the existing processes for collaborating with QA, post sales and business teams.
Senior Java Developer
India, Chennai, TN - java, java developer, c, bpm, developer, spring,...
Lead Java Developer
India, Chennai, TN - j2ee, coding, experience, polymer, java developer,...
India, Chennai, TN - java developer, developer, java, j2ee, java j2ee,...
India, Chennai, TN - fresher, php, software developer, developer,...
Walk in for Fresher Java Developer 2015/16 Passed
India, Chennai, TN - fresher, developer, java developer, software,...
India, Chennai, TN - java developer, tech, developer, java, max, it,...
Core Java Developer
India, Chennai, TN - java developer, qa, core java, java, developer,...