Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and programming? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at AppZone is the dream job you’ve been searching for.
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history.
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
• Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
• Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
• Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
• Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
• Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
• Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development life cycle
• Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
• Bachelor’s degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
• 3+ years of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#
• 3+ years experience WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
• An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
• Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
• Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
• Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
• Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
• Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
What is in it for you?
• Medical insurance plan
• Pension Scheme
• High-end laptop
• Monthly transport allowance
• Free accommodation in shared apartments
• Exam fees refund
• Professional Membership subscription
• 15 days off work
• Individual performance linked bonus
• Employee stock option package
Nigeria, Lagos - crystal, developer, software developer, .net,...
Nigeria, Lagos - programmer, php, web, rails, bsc, asp.net, html,...
Nigeria, Ikeja, Lagos - web developer, developer, web, php, layout,...
Nigeria - programmer, web, php, rails, bsc, user, asp.net,...
Nigeria, Lagos - programmer, web developer, web, programming,...
Nigeria, Lagos - programmer, php, web, asp.net, bsc, rails,...
Lead Software Developer
Nigeria, Lagos - developers, developer, technical, development,...