Director of IT
Salary $125,000 - $150,000 Plus Benefits, Bonus & Paid Relocation
Large global high tech seeking an IT Director who excels at building a talented team to offer excellent internal customer service as they provide elegant software solutions for the manufacturing facility. This Director needs to instill accountability and lead the team to meet deadlines with accurate solutions. You will report to local plant management / corporate.
This Director of IT will need:
• Bachelor’s degree in a CIS field, Master’s preferred
• Has experience in manufacturing – preferably a high tech industry
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Able to develop a team who will excel at internal customer service
• Offers a strong managerial presence
• Solve complex problems with time & resource constraints
• Creative leadership & team development abilities
• Must be authorized to work in the USA without any sponsorship
• Experience in Linux/Unix OS, LAMP stack, C, C++, Python, big data, analytics, security, & node.js
• Good working knowledge of best coding, testing practices
LOCATION – Southern USA Metro area – complete relocation package
TO Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR karenATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts * Manufacturing Management
* Human Resources * Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Visit our website at austinallen.com
Sr. Network Systems Administrator
Memphis, TN - support, knowledge, hardware, software, it,...
General Utility Worker- Univ
Memphis, TN - time, able, must, company, employee, help,...
Customer Service Representative
Memphis, TN - customer, company, customer service, service, hr,...
Internal Medicine Physician
Memphis, TN - internal, internal medicine, company, physician,...
SailPoint IdentityIQ Developer/Administrator
Memphis, TN - h1b, c2c, administrator, visa, developer,...
Plant Training Resource II
Memphis, TN - plant, hr, human resources, manufacturing,...
Director of Pharmacy
Memphis, TN - pharmacy, administrator, director, services,...