Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a PRN Pharmacy Technician at the Premier Army Clinic in Colorado Springs, CO.
This Pharmacy Tech position offers:
• Opportunity To Care For Military Families
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
• Evening PRN Shifts Available
The Pharmacy Tech will have the following requirements:
• Must be able to read, understand, speak, and write English fluently and must be a citizen of the United States
• Graduation from a Pharmacy Technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), or certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB), or successful completion of a formal pharmacy technician training program (i.e., a technical, hospital, or retail-based program). Written copy of graduation certificate shall be provided to the Government QAP before work commences.
• Minimum 12 months continuous work experience within the past 36 months as a Pharmacy Technician
• Have a minimum of two years' experience in either a retail or hospital pharmacy setting and capable of functioning independently as a pharmacy technician and able to obtain national certification through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board within 1 year of being employed (this requirement may be waived by the Government Pharmacy Manager or Pharmacy Flight Commander in consideration of exceptional experience or qualifications).
• Current BLS certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
CO - pharmacy, pharmacist, nursing home,...
Colorado Springs, CO - professional, health, resources, current, state,...
District Director - Long Term Care Operations - CO,WY,OK,AZ,UT
CO - pharmacy, implement, vice, district, president,...
CO - human, human resources, resources, co, labor,...
Medical Assistant II
Colorado Springs, CO - medical assistant, assistant, medical, resources,...
ObGyn - Physicians Only
Colorado Springs, CO - hospitalist, radiology, pharmacy, lab, springs,...
Travel Nurse - Registered Nurse / ER - EMERGENCY ROOM
Colorado Springs, CO - nurse, room, emergency, emergency room, spectrum,...