Position: Quality Assurance Specialist I
Duration: 6 Months + future extension
Location: 1350 chemin St-Roch, Sorel-Tracy, QC, CAN, J3R 3L1
Bilingual candidates preferred
Hydro Quebec experience would be asset
The QA Specialist is responsible for leading the development and maintenance of Quality System metrics, reporting and operating mechanisms to help drive the site quality objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the development and maintenance of Quality System metrics, including but not limited to:
- Complaint Metrics
- CAPA Metrics
- MDR C&R Metrics
- Audit Metrics
- Production and Process Control Metrics
- Training Metrics
- Purchasing Metrics
- Design Control Metrics Supporting the preparation and execution of Quality Management Reviews at the site
1. B.S. Degree in business or technical field.
2. 1 year experience with CA PA systems, including complaint handling.
3. 1 year experience applying regulations (including FDA QSRs, ISO13485).
4. Proficient with MS Office word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database applications.
5. Ability to identify root cause of problem, and creatively problem solve to gain resolution.
6. Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and oral).
7. Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision.
8. Ability to adapt to constant change and influence positive change effectively.
9. Team-oriented and responsive to customer needs.
10. Quality-Focused, Attentive to Detail and Results-Oriented.
Bilingual candidate preferred and Hydro Quebec experience candidates must have their own vehicle for occasion travel in the Day shift.
**some travel required - about 8hr drive - as needed**
COLLABORATIVE EFFORT SYNERGIZE
Opusing LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CANADA: 120 Traders Blvd East Unit 118 Mississauga ON - L4Z 2H7
CANADA: 25 Sheppard AVE. West Suite 300 Toronto ON - M2N 6S6
USA: 101 Federal Street Suite 1900 Boston MA - 02110
USA: NJ PA OH GA FL MN IL TN TX CO AZ CA
PH: 647-724-5065, FAX : 877-828-7464 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proudly a “certified minority owned business”
Sourcing Specialist III
Canada, Sorel, QC - commodity, qc, sourcing, cad, supplier,...
Canada, Sorel, QC - power plant, ehs, commissioning, instrumentation,...
MobileTechnology lead and Solution Architect - (Fulltime)
Canada, Toronto, ON - architect, solution architect, contact details,...
Production Support Analyst (Linux/SQL/Apache)
Canada, Richmond Hill, ON - pl, sql, support analyst, apache, analyst, linux,...
Canada, Brampton, ON - courier, shipping receiving, warehouse, rd, boss,...
Canada, Calgary, AB - ab, learner, administrative, reliability, internet,...
Solution Architect - Java
Canada, Toronto, ON - mainframe, websphere, cmm, solution, architect,...