Be the First (Miami Rent Boat, LLC) is a recently launched Miami based boat and water-sports equipment rental company.
To assist us increase our market shares in the local market amongst residents, tourists, businesses and partners, we are looking to recruit an experienced and highly skilled Business Development Specialist interested in providing efficient business development support.
The Business Development Specialist for Be the Best will be in charge of growing our customer base as well as our partners’ network. S/He will collaborate on a regular basis with higher Management and our partners as well as liaise with several key departments including the operations, marketing and administrative divisions to coordinate goals and actions. S/He will provide specialized business development support by setting up a custom-made business model per client category, devising account and territory strategies, and forming alliances with numerous influential players, with a main focus on the hospitality and tourism industry. S/He will be responsible for promoting Be the Best’s offers, identifying prospective clients: individual and businesses, monitoring existing accounts, conducting communication with new partners, seeking new offers and packages to develop, participating in marketing activities, implementing methods and procedures to collect sales, customers’ and competition data prior to preparing reports and analysis necessary to devise strategies, among other specialized responsibilities.
The Business Development Specialist needs to have proven sales, business, communication and decision-making skills, in addition to a strong experience in the leisure/sports industry and a good knowledge of the local market.
If you are a brilliant professional interested in contributing to the development of our newly launched activity, don’t wait any longer, and apply for the position to join our team.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Degree or Certificate preferred in Marketing, Business, or Communication;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in business development, managerial or sales related positions in the sports industry with confirmed abilities to analyze activity, define growth strategies, grow customers’ network, develop partnerships, and
improve business performances;
• Minimum 1 year experience as actual Business Developer with proven track-
record of accomplishment;
• Local experience greatly valued, especially in the water-sports, leisure or tourism industry;
• Previous entrepreneurial experience preferred;
• Exceptional negotiation, organization, and analytical skills;
• Working knowledge of business, contract, sales, customer service, and marketing
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Multi-lingual required including English, Spanish, French and any other languages.
• Hardworking professional, exceptionally self-motivated, and detail-oriented;
• Professional demeanor with excellent presentation and ability to interact with all type of
• International experience greatly favored.
FL - boat, tech, plumbing, electrical, service, swim,...
Business Development Specialist
Miami, FL - tourism, boat, french, development, sports, he,...
FL - boat, deck, landscaping, island, vehicles,...
Aquatic Plant Specialist
FL - public health, boat, wildlife, plant, world,...
Sales Co Ordinator
Miami, FL - co, admin, development, sales, market, sales staff,...
Service Manager, Boat Dealership
Miami, FL - marine, boat, dealership, service manager,...
ACA Sales Representative
Hialeah, FL - insurance sales, doctor, boat, sales, crm, spanish,...