* Have you managed the planning function (supply planners and demand planners) in a manufacturing setting?
* Have you utilized MRP for scheduling and analysis?
* Do you have the ability to manage a high volume workload and are you able to delegate responsibilities?
* Do you have at least 4 years of planning experience and at least one year of leadership experience in the planning function?
* Have you utilized any continuous improvement programs (Six Sigma, LEAN etc.) in the planning and inventory management areas?
* Do you have at least an associates degree?
If you answered yes to the above you may be what the company needs to lead this group!
We are working with a major international corporation ($1+ Billion) to fill a key role within one of their business units. Under the direction of the Plant Manager and the Supply Chain Director, you will oversee purchasing, Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) and scheduling and analysis to prepare production plans and forecasts. This position manages the 6 supply and demand planners who ensure raw materials and finished products are used in a method to support production needs. Position requires involvement with department heads from other divisional facilities and an understanding of plant capabilities and product lines. The Planning Manager will work with customer service on issues that occur on a daily basis and initiate and manage efforts with operations to identify and improve key performance indicators (KPIs) regarding inventory management. Will also focus on the development of supply chain excellence utilizing CI programs for the SC function primarily in inventory management and control for inventory integrity and quality improvements.
EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY: Candidates are required to have unrestricted legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future. (e.g. US Citizen, US permanent resident, etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: Temporary visas (e.g. H1B, F1, EAD, OPT, etc.) cannot be considered for this role.
Production Group Manager- - 3282JS
Fort Madison, IA - refinery, chemical, plant, grade, food,...
Clinton, IA - plant manager, plant, manger, sigma, manager, qa,...
Dixon, IL - planner, edi, mrp, controller, supplier, erp,...
Supply Chain Planning Manager, Sweet Flavors N. America
Amboy, IL - mm, mrp, chain, supply, supply chain, sap, pp,...
Hillsdale, IL - welding, mechanic, maintenance mechanic, foods,...
Freeport, IL - scheduler, tools, information, search, service,...
Team Member - Logistics Clerk - Day Shift
Rockford, IL - clerk, issues, planning, distribution, logistics,...