The Community Outreach Sales Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates with MGS's clients specific to lines of business. This may involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired). Also responsible for mentoring and assisting Delivery Consultants, Associate Delivery Consultants, and Coordinators. Position will also involve grass roots recruiting for client (finding community connections, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc…); liaison to business partners/relationship building; etc. Position requires working onsite in the client office 2 days a week (may vary based on client requests).
• Identify and submit qualified candidates to Client Hiring Managers based on the provided job description.
o Assist with job requisition / description development
o Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants
o Maintain knowledge of how many resumes need to be generated for open positions
• Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
o Document research methods and sourcing strategies so they may be shared with other recruiting team members
o Analyze market and demographic data
o Train other recruitment team on new internet sites, blogs, RSS, networking groups and/or sites (i.e. Linked In, Konnects, Spoke, vShake, etc.)
o Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
o Manage referral sources
o Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates
• Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
o Use of Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants
o Create Behavioral Based Interviewing and Prescreening questions
o Completion of skill and/or personality assessment
o Completion of employment applications - analyze the information provided on application form
• ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
o Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system on a daily basis
o Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
o Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
o Resume conversion and application maintenance
• Manage Client Hiring Manager Relationships
o Provide Hiring Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
o Work with Hiring Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present/manage offers
o Consult with Hiring Manager to troubleshoot and resolve recruiting issues related to process or specific positions
o Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
• Manage Offer Negotiation process
o Work with Hiring Managers and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates
o Present offers and conduct offer negotiations with candidates
o Participate in onboarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Required Years Experience
• 3 - 5 years of recruiting experience required
• Experience in at least three industries/verticals or specialty recruiting experience
• Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
• Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment may also be required depending on program
• Experience in mentoring recruiters/delivery professionals
• Experience in advanced sourcing and recruiting with a client with a defined process
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
• Proven ability to be strategic in sourcing and recruiting activities, including ability to analyze market and demographic data and put together a comprehensive sourcing strategy
• Ability to consult with Client to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to recruiting processes and methodologies
• Excellent service skills related to hiring managers and candidates
• Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
• Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
• Understanding of recruiting metrics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
• Strong customer orientation
• Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates and the public
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
• Minimal travel required
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
OR - rv, dealership, portland, sales, trailers, sw,...
Portland, OR - human resource, administrative, applicant,...
Hospitality/Restaurant - Full Time
Portland, OR - co, office, portland, asset, smart, promotions,...
Entry Level - Ft/Pt Customer Service
Portland, OR - entry, telemarketing, office, human, portland, pt,...
Face to Face Customer Service
Portland, OR - spanish, office, fluent, human, portland, service,...
Registered Nurse (RN) - All Specialties - week contracts
Portland, OR - cath, labor, recruiter, portland, nurse, pacu,...
OR - recruiting, sourcing, market research, outbound,...