Clinical Psychologist needed in New York
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist. This is a full time position with benefits located in upstate New York.
About the Position
• Requires: Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
• Have a current, unrestricted license from any U.S. State or territory.
• Must have BLS certification
• Be a U.S. citizen
• MUST be able to treat patients with PTSD
• Schedule: Mon-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm (no over time)
• APA certification required
Will not work more than 40 hours a week
Use the full range of professional psychological/social work techniques to provide psychological, social, vocational counseling and therapy during treatment and rehabilitation.
Recommend inpatient treatment based on screening/evaluation data and provides follow-up care to patients returning from inpatient/residential treatment.
Review test interpretation, test-reporting procedures and written psychological reports to assure quality and accuracy are achieved.
About the location:
• Located in Watertown NY @ Fort Drum
• Has a vibrant atmosphere (ie: hiking, fishing, site seeing)
• Well established center for outdoor activities
For more information about this opportunity contact:
Nikki Maisonet, Recruiter
Phone: 770-357-2400, extension 146
Fort Drum, NY - education, information, experience, application,...
Emergency Room Registered Nurse
Alexandria Bay, NY - healthcare, solutions, emergency, pay, plan,...
Physician (General Practitioner)
Fort Drum, NY - doctor, duty, gp, medicine, military, grade,...
Registered Nurse in Watertown-Fort Drum, NY
Watertown, NY - ambassador, fort, health, nurse, internal, calling,...
Physician (Family Practice)
Fort Drum, NY - army, doctor, family practice, medicine,...
Clinical Systems Analyst
Ogdensburg, NY - systems analyst, systems, clinical, medical,...
Alexandria Bay, NY - social, personal, sponsorship, resources, master,...