• Experience in Microsoft SQL and query writing
• Experience with report writing tools
• Experience using barcode label software
• Experience with RF Scanner and label printing technologies
• Knowledge of application source code revision control and management tools
• Solid understanding of application administration, support, and change control
Skill Set (desired):
• Experience with Crystal Reports
• Experience with Bartender barcode label software
• Experience supporting global business operations
• Experience working in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry at an OEM or Tier-l supplier
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
• Can explain technical subjects in a way that non-technical people may understand.
• Good oral, written, and presentation skills.
• Team player with an ability to work in a diverse organization operating under a multi- level matrix support model.
• Time management, prioritization, and organization skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced business environment.
• Self-motivated and focused with a "can do" attitude.
Other Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Other duties, assignments, and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of direct manager.
Network Account Manager
Memphis, TN - medical, systems, education, high, experience,...
SAP Warehouse and Distribution Analyst
Memphis, TN - sap, system, experience, systems, projects,...
Parts Coordinator (Trainee)
Memphis, TN - parts, time, team, system, coordinator, receiving,...
Germantown, TN - automotive, content, sql, manager, query,...
Business Analyst - WMS Systems
Memphis, TN - chain, warehouse, supply chain, wms, supply,...
Memphis, TN - database, hyperion, analyst, surveillance, sql,...
Software Developer - Mid Level ASP .NET Full Stack Developer
Memphis, TN - asp.net, studio, c#, microsoft, sql, visual studio,...