The Production Supervisor will direct and lead a Production team in the performance of entry level positions.
The primary responsibility of the Production Supervisor is to supervise, coach, train and develop the Production crew.
• Plan work schedules and initiate any required action to meet and maintain production schedules.
• Provide hands-on supervision and accountability of the complete production process.
• Responsible for meeting daily production goals.
• Enforce good housekeeping practices in assigned department.
• Oversee the production process.
• Schedule production staff and/or equipment.
• Enforce department and company policies.
• Provide assistance in facilitating process improvements.
• Develop staff and ensure all production employees are trained.
• Delegate and make adjustments as necessary to complete all scheduled production
• Minimum of 2 years’ production supervision in a production/manufacturing capacity.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required (Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred).
• Ability to effectively communicate with employees and management (at various levels).
• Must be self-motivated, goal oriented and highly organized.
• Experience working in a face-paced team environment
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Glenn Pack at 214-396-4400.
Scranton, PA - supervisor, nursing...
Manager, Quality Assurance
Jessup, PA - biology, plant, microbiology, qa, packaging, raw,...
Clarks Summit, PA - mds, staff, between, patients, nursing, care,...
Clarks Summit, PA - mds, nursing, staff, practice, patient, clinical,...
Olyphant, PA - conveyor, tube, vacuum, technician, preparation,...
Old Forge, PA - store manager, assistant, action, associates,...
Nurse Staff LPN
Tunkhannock, PA - supervisor, staff, quality, l.p.n., must,...