Supervise delivery via empowerment PMs and SPMs as required: Define and supervise project execution strategy, including delivery
•In line with PMBOK® and Alcatel Lucent Project Management processes, define Project Management Plans and project phase plans for the Projects
•Define and manage tactical contingency plans
•Manage project, monitor and control progresses against a baseline plan
•Supervise tasks allocation and priorities as needed
•Provide the necessary Project Metrics (eg Effort to date, Estimated Cost to Complete, Estimated effort at Completion)
•Ensure Project closing
•Report the full KPIs and milestones defined in the reporting tool
•Manage project review process with the project steering committee/Global PMO
•Define customer reporting strategy and manage it
•Structure project documentation and supervise documentation delivery in accordance with standards, approved by all relevant parties, assuring quality and alignment with other projects. Ensure any variation to the project scope is clearly recognized and approved
•Define and supervise Resource allocation strategy
•Define resource forecast requirement plans. Ensure that allocated resources are compliant with project execution
•Optimize staff utilization
•Develop people and secure a lasting HR establishment in collaboration with Global PMO and local HR community
•Contribute to external communication plan
•Take part in press-conferences, external events as appropriate
•Define with the KAM/account team and Alcatel Lucent management the customer relationship strategy
•Assure prime customer interface including Customer Executives during project execution
•Maintain constant customer liaison to ensure smooth handling of Issues as they might arise. Ensure customer input to the project is received in a timely and effective manner in order to meet project objectives and schedules. Obtain customer input sign-off of completed deliverables and formal customer acceptance of project completion
•Accountable for securing P & L and implementing improvement strategy
•Define and secure cash flow and Operating Working Capital/QTC improvement action plan
•Define and structure the cost tracking methodology with Alcatel finance
•Set up a specific team for project cost tracking and finance improvement with Alcatel Lucent finance
•Initiate and participate in project financing partnership decisions
•Drive project extension IPIS preparation
•Provide appropriate reporting
•Anticipate risk and evaluate related financial and customer satisfaction impacts
•Set up corrective action plan and manage risks mitigation
•Respond to escalated project risks, including scope/feature creep issues
•Propose management plan for project reserves and contingencies
•Act as the key customer interface to the customer for all project related business extension
•In the scope of the project, actively contribute to promote and perpetuate Alcatel Lucent business
•Trigger new business opportunities
•Define the procurement strategy based on best-practice procurement plan and providers selection
•Accountable for its execution
•Accountable for forecast accuracy
•Lead contract administration (order management, billing and payment…)
•Structure and drive contract (claim management and change management) and inform the KAM/Account team and Contract management
•Accountable for customer expectations answering
•Improve and suggest new Quality guidelines
PMBOK® Guide Knowledge Has full knowledge of the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide published periodically by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Understands the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) Cycle and how it forms the basis of the Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing Processes
- Understands the tools and techniques, input and output model used in the PMBOK Guide
- Knows the general structure of the PMBOK Guide so that it will be easy to retrieve information
- Understands the PM Framework expounded in the Guide: Knowledge Areas, and Processes organized into the Process Groups (Initiation, Planning’s, Execution, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing)
- Understands the PMBOK Guide definitions of important Project Management terms such as Stakeholder, Charter, Scope, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Precedence Diagramming Method (PDM), Gantt Charts and so on
- In particular, knows the PMBOK Guide’s definition of a project ("a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result").
PM SW Tools Knowledge
- Uses the PM SW tools appropriately to facilitate recording, processing communicating and archiving project progress.
- Assists contributors and other user of PM tools for improving the quality of inputs and effective use of PM SW Tools
- Keeps self trained and updated on latest versions of PM SW Tools
- Understands the product of the project at an appropriate technical level
- Develops a technical conversancy, providing for easy communications with technical experts.
- Understands the required technical process steps for implementing the project
Alcatel Lucent PM Process
- Educates self and uses the internal project management methodologies and capabilities, i.e. Risk Assessment and Management, SAP (Blue planet), Supply Chain procedures etc
- Provides feedback to improve the current internal procedures
- Promotes existing methods into the team
- Balances the creation of new methodologies/tools with the existing methodologies/tools
or apply here : thecvrecord.co.uk
Project Manager FTTH
South Africa, Johannesburg, GP - project, gp, project management, management,...
Deliver Solution Analyst
South Africa, Johannesburg South, GP - sap, develop, scrum, gp, lean, sd, analyst,...
Business Analyst - / SAP / IFRS / Banking / Reporting
South Africa, Johannesburg, GP - sap, accountant, bw, analysis, gp, functional,...
Associate Engineer (Traffic and Transport)
South Africa, Pretoria, GP - marine, project, technical, projects, lead,...
Reward Consultant Africa
South Africa, Springs, GP - agriculture, hr, pmo, gp, c, consultant, sourcing,...
South Africa, Germiston, GP - gp, knowledge, requirements, full, working, hours,...
South Africa, Johannesburg, GP - edi, gp, sap, cape, chemical, ships, vacant, along,...