• Execute project and propose corrective actions using a standard Project Management Plan
• In line with PMBOK® and the Alcatel Lucent Project Management processes, prepare Project Management Plans and project phase plans for the Projects. Propose for approval tactical contingency plans in anticipation of potential problems. Prepare resource forecast requirement plans
• Execute project, monitor and control progress against a baseline plan, look continuously for improvement
• Allocate tasks and priorities as needed
• Use the Issues Management System, provide detailed action plans of steps to fix and escalate issues
• Propose for approval corrective actions when not tracking against the plan
• Provide the necessary Project Metrics (eg Effort to date, Estimated Cost to Complete, Estimated effort at Completion)
• Ensure Project closing
• Report the PM relevant KPIs and milestones defined in the reporting via the Alcatel Lucent Project Management KPI web-based tool
• Contribute to project reviews internally and toward the customer
• Provide standard project documentation in accordance with standards and approved by all relevant parties, collecting and distributing as necessary from and to contributing organizations
• Ensure compliance of resources with project execution and escalate any issue
• Assign tasks and missions. Secure task execution subcontracted to internal or external Service Center (Service Team, External sub-contractor, Service partner, TAC…) according to WBS
• Manage people within the Project team. Review the performance weekly and conduct regular team meetings
• Manage customer relationship in the scope of project execution
• Ensure customer input to the project is received in a timely and effective manner in order to meet project objectives and schedules
• Obtain customer input sign-off of completed deliverables and formal customer acceptance of project completion
• Ensure that the project is delivered within the approved budget and profitability forecast
• On the basis of the Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS), manage the cost to complete and cost to control
• Always vigilant for Project profitability
• Contribute to cash flow and Operating Working Capital/QTC, revenue Recognition follow-up
• Execute and report standards according to Alcatel Lucent RPIS structure and standards tools
• Provide appropriate reporting, ensure effective billing and payment, identify technical risks and manage them as part of standard Risk management
• Propose corrective action plans and escalate accordingly using existing change management plan
• Respond to scope creep by immediately escalating modifications to the project scope
• Provide information on Business opportunities
• Use standard Procurement Management Plan
• Define project needs, schedule and delivery
you can apply here : thecvrecord.co.uk
5 x Strategic Programme and Project Managers (Project Infrastructure
South Africa, Johannesburg, GP - civil engineer, programme, projects, municipal, gp,...
Project Financial Controller
South Africa, Johannesburg, GP - controller, ensure, project, cash, projects, risk,...
Director: Strategic Programme Delivery Management (Project
South Africa, Johannesburg, GP - civil engineer, strategic, projects, objectives,...
Chief Professional Officer: Best Practice Hub (Project Infrastructure
South Africa, Johannesburg, GP - civil engineer, strategic, formulation, programme,...
Mechanical Lead Engineer
South Africa, Johannesburg, GP - mechanical, domain, project, internal, scope, gp,...
Project Manager Ek472
South Africa, Sandton, GP - management, projects, gp, project management,...
HBS Project Operations Leader
South Africa, Midrand, GP - deck, labour, honeywell, gp, project, pmp,...