Painters apply paint, wallpaper and additional finishes to inside and outside surfaces of buildings and other areas. They utilize pre-coating agents, filling and leveling materials, and mix and match colors and textures.
• Apply paint, vinyl and wallpaper including special papers and fabrics to walls, furniture and structures
• Examine and maintain painted exterior and interior painted surfaces, trimming and fixtures
• Prepare surfaces and apply paints, stains, shading stains, and clear finishes
• Remove previous paint by means of sandblasting, scraping, sanding, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning
• Inspect and refurbish wall surfaces by means of the appropriate materials
• Determine, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls
• Read blueprints and drawings of the premise for the execution of painting job
• Order paint supplies and materials
• Apply wood finishing by suitably preparing surface
• Cover interior walls and ceilings with wallpaper or fabrics.
Minimum of OND in any field,training from technical school.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants should forward their CV to the HR through this email: email@example.com