1. Providing Ayurvedic consultation to patients.
2. Writing prescriptions and prescribing medicines
3. Handling OPD / Online consultation to the patients.
4. Preparing how to take medicine and diet chart.
5. Follow up with patients on their recovery.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Must be BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)/MD
2. Very Good Knowledge of Ayurveda
3. Good Communication skills
4. Basic knowledge of computer.
Assistant Manager Front Office
India, New Delhi, DL - front office, office, hotel, front, office manager,...
India, New Delhi, DL - medicine, doctor, md, handling, writing, computer,...
India, New Delhi, DL - educational, clients, hr, help, candidates,...
Senior Engineering Manager
India, New Delhi, DL - engineering manager, solar, panel, maintain,...
Resident Medical Officer
India, New Delhi, DL - hr, mbbs, medical officer, human resource, officer,...
HR & Admin
India, New Delhi, DL - hindi, admin, hr manager, hr, manager, hotel,...
India, HR - tax, handling, executive, holder, drafting, hr,...