Role: Quality Documents and Training Administrator - III
Type 3 months
Location: La Verne, CA.
• Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of compliance supported training, policy and document programs and may assist in updating these programs as needed to meet the needs of the organization.
• May provide training on compliance supported document and training programs.
• Ensures consistent application of systems and procedures related to policies and document management including entry of documents into electronic document system and maintenance of historical documents, issuance of documents to relevant departments, linking documents to relevant curricula, and assisting in the policy and document periodic review process.
• Ensures consistent application of systems and procedures related to compliance supported training programs including assisting departments in training curriculum maintenance, assisting in periodic review of curricula, alerting management to gaps in completion of assigned training, and maintenance of training related documentation (e.g., training materials, hardcopy files).
• Assists in training plan and/or curricula development.
• Applies appropriate procedures to ensure the quality of information contained in the document and training systems.
• May assist in evaluation and implementation of standard operating procedures and systems needed to comply with regulatory requirements.
• May assist in change management oversight to policy, document, and training documentation, and other documents as applicable.
• May assist in training and support to users of the electronic document and training tracking systems.
• May provide support during regulatory agency inspections.
• Work is performed under general supervision of a senior compliance professional.
• Must be familiar with major business areas within the organization and key business processes.
• Must be able to use systems to organize and check information, ensuring a high level of accuracy, quality and consistency.
• Must have good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess excellent organization skills.
• Must be systematic in obtaining and using information.
• Must follow work plans through to closure.
• Must have good attention to detail and ability to consistently meet high standards of quality required in compliance.
Quality Documents and Training Administrator
La Verne, CA - administrator, document, hr, maintenance,...
Assoc, Regulatory Labeling
CA - documents, labeling, document control, content,...
Executive Administrator - School of Education, Dean's Office
Azusa, CA - speaker, data analyst, christian, events,...
Trial Associate I
CA - trial, study, pharma, documents, team, clinical,...
Director of Nursing Services RN
Glendora, CA - services, quality, implementation, delivery,...
Policy Services Assistant
- as400, documents, mailroom, incoming, handling,...
Rancho Cucamonga, CA - administrator, pharmacist, developmental, therapy,...