Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Physical Therapist Assistant at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Great Falls, MT.
The Physical Therapy Assistant position offers:
• Opportunity to care for Military Families
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
• Any state license accepted
The Physical Therapy Assistant will have the following requirements:
• Graduation from a physical therapy assistant program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
• A current, valid State license in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands.
• At least 12 months experience within the last 36 months as a physical therapist assistant
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Outpatient Physical Therapy Assistant
Malmstrom Air Force Base, MT - therapy assistant, pta, assistant, therapist,...
Great Falls, MT - therapist, physical therapy, body, loan, loss,...
Physical Therapist - Therapy / Travel Weeks in Falls, MT
Great Falls, MT - therapist, mt, falls, therapy, billing,...
Great Falls, MT - officer, falls, admissions, air, resources,...
OT Travel - Occupational Therapist
Great Falls, MT - vacancies, occupational, therapist, therapy,...
Great Falls, MT - occupational, occupational therapy, officer,...
Travel OR - Circulator RN assignment in Falls, MT (Travel
Great Falls, MT - mt, r.n., falls...