PRESIDENT & CEO
Top Must Haves for the Ideal Candidate:
1. Knowledge of heat transfer technology, power generation, refinery, and industrial markets.
2. Operational background, extensive P&L experience.
3. Background in engineering (chemical or mechanical engineering preferred), degree is preferred.
4. Business development mentality and experience.
Company Overview: Our client is the leading supplier of heat transfer technology to the electric power generation and refinery industries. Offering fully-integrated design, engineering, manufacturing, research and development, construction and service capabilities.
The President and CEO is responsible for all business development, sales, engineering, project management, supply chain, manufacturing, and quality activities including leadership, short and long term growth, strategic planning, operations, staffing, and executive management reporting. Includes total bottom line responsibility for the Business Unit P&L. Provide leadership to position the business at the forefront of the industry. Develop strategic plans to advance the organization's mission / objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. Oversee company operations to ensure class-leading efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
• Provide overall leadership and direction to the company and its managers.
• Establish business plan with achievable financial targets.
• Drive process for market assessment, product direction, selling strategy and other key initiatives.
• Develop long range plans and strategies to meet overall Corporate goals. Drive strategic initiatives for market penetration, international growth and expansion, and potential alliances. Assess foreign expansion options and develop plan.
• Ensure manpower capacity plans, manufacturing capability, and sourcing plans are adequate to satisfy requirements. Manage staff and facilities while ensuring costs remain in line with budgets and market.
• Ensure business is performed in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and corporate policies.
• Meet with customers as required to develop and / or maintain good relations and conduct business development.
• Review estimates / proposals to develop strategy and best options for success on key projects.
• Develop succession planning to ensure smooth transitions in change/advancement of personnel.
• Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
• Participate in development of corporate strategic initiatives and direction.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Derek Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org. A fully detailed, formal specification will be sent to “top-level”, qualified candidates
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA - coo, chief, nursing, care, officer, snf, hospice,...
CEO / COO
Los Angeles, CA - coo, ceo...
CA - president, chain, executive, supply chain, supply,...
Sr. Manager, Commercial Supply Management
CA - supplier, supply, manufacturing, chain, mba,...
Learning and Development Specialist
Los Angeles, CA - president, ceo, specialist, dealership, executive,...
Sales Representative - Entry Level
CA - president, burlington, marketing, sales, relations,...
Business Development Executive - B2B, Inside, Appointment Setting
Los Angeles, CA - ceo, mining, vice, president, executive,...