As Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for all aspects of our hosted application environment. You will work collaboratively with customers, analysts, developers and other implementation team members to implement SAS software installations. You will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of SAS 9 solutions across an enterprise-wide cross-platform infrastructure that is consistent with our business objectives and customer requirements.
Additional duties may include:
• Installation, administration and maintenance of SAS Enterprise software and solutions
• Backup and recovery of SAS environments
• Application of SAS hotfixes
• Providing pre- and post-implementation documentation
• Integration of SAS software with systems and other third-party software
• Configuring, managing, monitoring and debugging mid-tier software such as tcServer, JBoss, etc.
• Diagnosing, documenting, reporting, and resolving system problems
• Working directly with external customers
• Interfacing with other support teams and vendors
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, preferably Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• 3 years of experience using or maintaining a SAS 9 environment
• 5 years of experience in systems support, user support, customer support or training of enterprise class software and/or hardware
• 5 years of experience with UNIX or Linux supporting enterprise class applications
Cary, NC - sas, administrator, systems administrator,...
Raleigh, NC - sas, administrator, unix, linux, servers, install,...
Raleigh, NC - sas, administrator, library, server,...
Raleigh, NC - sas, programmer, designer, programmer analyst, bi,...
Cary, NC - system administrator, systems administrator,...
SAS VA Developer
Raleigh, NC - sas, designer, developer, visual, analytics, data,...
HCS SAS Administrator - IT Analytics
Chapel Hill, NC - sas, tableau, administrator, application support,...