The Audit Examiner III is responsible for ensuring that all processes and categories of risk and controls in the assigned audits are identified, controls that require enhancements are identified, and audit findings are clearly and concisely communicated via formal reports.
Hire Salary: Salary is commensurate upon experience (minimum $30,082 annually)
• Develop process maps and process level risk and control analyses that identify risks and controls across all categories of risk by utilizing available internal audit processes and technology.
• Ensure that data is gathered and analyzed, and audit results are reported in a timely manner as scheduled in the audit plan.
• Develop and ensure that electronic work papers are created showing information reviewed that supports findings and conclusions in an organized manner.
• Recommendations which reduce costs or increase efficiencies should be considered throughout the process.
• Develop technical skills on-going
• Assist Senior Auditor, Managers, and Director on various projects.
• Performs special assignments or audits as directed
• Remain current and increase knowledge in the areas of auditing, accounting, business, and industry trends.
• Work effectively both independently and collaboratively as part of the Internal Audit team.
Audit Examiner III
Indianapolis, IN - audit, auditor, internal audit, examiner, controls,...
Internal Audit Manager
Indianapolis, IN - internal audit, sox, audit, controls, iso, vice,...
Senior IT Auditor
Indianapolis, IN - auditor, accountant, audit, controls, cummins,...
Indianapolis, IN - auditor, audit, panel, audits, inter, project,...
Indianapolis, IN - auditor, accountant, audit, c.p.a., auditors,...
Indianapolis, IN - audit, opportunities, accounting, complete,...
Indianapolis, IN - auditor, accountant, audit, review, engagement,...