Location: FG Building, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Psychology or a closely related field
Experience: At least 4 years of management-level experience in human resource administration; Experience in the construction or related industry is preferred.
Preferred Age Range: 32 – 40 years old
Preferred Gender: No preference
Salary Range: Php30,000.00 gross monthly (negotiable, subject to the qualification of the applicant. In this regard, please indicate the expected salary of the prospective applicant)
Employment Type: Permanent (Probationary for the first 6 months)
To assist the Human Resources (HR) Manager and oversee the HR Section Heads in recruitment and talent acquisition, training, performance evaluation, discipline and retention, conflict and dispute resolution, policy and administration, security and safety, personnel benefits, health and wellness, and overall organizational development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the HR Manager in developing and evaluating the organization's HR function and performance;
2. Oversee the functions of the HR Section Heads (under the Talent Acquisitions Section; Benefits and Retention Section; and Policy and Administration Section) and provide guidance and supervision;
3. Formulate, administer and evaluate HR methods, policies and procedures to ensure that they fulfill FGCI goals and objectives; review existing performance-management processes, and recommend ways to strengthen feedback and review mechanisms;
4. Ensure that FGCI can identify, attract, recruit, develop, and retain diverse talent necessary to implement overall strategy;
5. Administer and ensure effective implementation of FGCI policies, rules and regulations;
6. Evaluate job performance and develop professional development plans for employees;
7. Review FGCI’s training and development needs and ensure that the organization launches cost-effective programs to increase employee contributions, sustain morale and teamwork, and retain a workforce that is enthusiastic, motivated, and loyal;
8. Recommend and implement compensation strategies to ensure that the organization stays competitive;
9. Develop effective leaders within the organization;
10. Be aware of evolving government influences on management, policies, processes and practices, and work to ensure that FGCI is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning employment practices, employee health and safety, employee and labor relations, etc.
11. Effectively coordinate and deal with employees at all levels of the company, including skilled workers;
12. Work collaboratively with other FGCI departments and sister companies;
13. Assist sister companies under the F. Gurrea Group of Companies on all HR related concerns;
14. Attend professional conferences and represent FGCI at community and outside organization functions, such as the recruitment talks, DOLE and NLRC meetings, as appropriate; and
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations, human resources management theories, and related principles and practices; Must be an excellent manager with strong business acumen and experience in leading a small team; Must have strategic insight and proven, in-depth experience in strengthening and establishing talent-management processes; Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with business contacts and employees at all levels of the company.
Interested applicant can send your updated cv/resume using word format to firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate the position your applying for easy reference.
Associate Vice President
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, hr, president, human resource, vice, human,...
School HR Manager
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - hr manager, ncr, hr, human resource, psychology,...
Assistant HR Manager for Construction Company (Ilo-Ilo Base)
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - hr manager, hr, ncr, section, construction company,...
HR MANAGER Davao City
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, hr manager, php, graphic designer, designer,...
HR Manager for Construction Company (Ilo-ilo Base)
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - hr manager, ncr, hr, construction company,...
Philippines, Manila, NCR - hr manager, ncr, hr, psychology, looking,...
HR Manager for Metal Fabrication based in Pasay
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, hr manager, metal, hr, makati, pasay,...