Technology Lead Technology –IBM InfoSphere Data Stage
Location – Loveland, CO (Should be willing to relocate to anywhere in US)
Business Unit – DNA
• 7+ yrs. of progressive IT experience
• 5+ yrs. experience in overall project delivery including solution design, implementation, system integration, testing, and delivery
• 5+ yrs. experience with Data stage 11.3/11.5 development
• Must have a full understanding of Data stage 11.3 / 11.5 both Admin and development
• Advanced data modeling skills
• Experience with conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling and data architecture
• Strong SQL Skills.
• Understanding the Data lifecycle
• Exposure to Appliance modeling is advantage
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with business users in non-technical language
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability working with ETL tools
• Demonstrated ability architecting an ETL solution
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
• Ability to work in multiple environments and be able to prioritize and multi-task with a consistent track record of meeting deadlines while optimizing client satisfaction
• Experience in Data stage 11.3 / 11.5 both Admin and development
Service Delivery Manager - Integration/Information Management
Loveland, CO - vendor, data, etl, sas, delivery, architectural,...
IBM Datastage Developers
Chicago, IL - ibm, datastage, data, data warehouse, etl,...
Data Warehouse Development Lead
Chicago, IL - etl, dba, ssis, data warehouse, sql, warehouse,...
DataStage Admin Full Time
Plano, TX - ibm, admin, etl, datastage, migration,...
Junior Database Marketing Analyst
Pala, CA - casino, sql, cio, ms, database, ms sql, research,...
vCIO - CIO - Chief Information Officer
Conshohocken, PA - cio, chief, officer, hardware, strategies, managed,...
Director, Medicare SNP Analytics
Pittsburgh, PA - crystal, sas, monitor, medicare, analysis,...