Position: Business Analyst (Ref: 1917)
Duration: 11 Months 13 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $60.00/hr
We are seeking a Business Analyst for the following:
• Local candidates strongly preferred
• ONLY in-person interviews will be conducted, NO Skype, NO exceptions
• Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
• Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
• Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for budget reporting and financial reporting work.
• Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements.
• Develops RFPs.
• Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms.
• Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions.
• Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
• Configures systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
In addition, these skills are most desirable:
• Familiarity with state budget and Federal grant management
• CMS Certification knowledge for the Financial Management Business Area
• Preferred Medicaid or Healthcare financial experience
• A willingness to learn all facets of Medicaid Budget and Financial functional requirements
• Experience with Oracle 12 is a plus
Required / Desired Skills
• 10 - 15 years budget and financial experience (Required 10 Years)
• Ability to be lead for business units (Highly Desired 7 Years)
• State and federal grant experience (Highly Desired 3 Years)
• Medicaid or Healthcare related experience (Highly Desired 5 Years)
Richmond, VA - analyst...
Business Analyst - MDM
Newport News, VA - mdm, master data, data management, data, master,...
Business Systems Analysts
Virginia Beach, VA - salesforce, dynamics, microsoft dynamics, c2c, crm,...
Organizational Change Manager (Ref: 1951)
Chester, VA - change management, itil, it project, project, pmp,...
Virginia Beach, VA - analyst, uat, consultants, engineering, ms excel,...
Business System Analyst (Ref: 2007)
Richmond, VA - information security, security, skype, bus,...
Property Management Analyst
Chesapeake, VA - property management, administrator, property,...