Position: Business Analyst (Ref: 1917)
Duration: 11 Months 13 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $60.00/hr
We are seeking a Business Analyst for the following:
• Local candidates strongly preferred
• ONLY in-person interviews will be conducted, NO Skype, NO exceptions
• Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
• Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
• Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for budget reporting and financial reporting work.
• Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements.
• Develops RFPs.
• Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms.
• Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions.
• Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
• Configures systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
In addition, these skills are most desirable:
• Familiarity with state budget and Federal grant management
• CMS Certification knowledge for the Financial Management Business Area
• Preferred Medicaid or Healthcare financial experience
• A willingness to learn all facets of Medicaid Budget and Financial functional requirements
• Experience with Oracle 12 is a plus
Required / Desired Skills
• 10 - 15 years budget and financial experience (Required 10 Years)
• Ability to be lead for business units (Highly Desired 7 Years)
• State and federal grant experience (Highly Desired 3 Years)
• Medicaid or Healthcare related experience (Highly Desired 5 Years)
Richmond, VA - medicaid, grant, analyst, skype, budget, openings,...
Richmond, VA - grant, skype, medicaid, analyst, oracle,...
System Analyst (Ref: 1845)
Richmond, VA - cobol, mainframe, ibm, db2, skype, analyst, jcl,...
Personal Banker 2, 3,4 Full Time - Tenth & Main
Richmond, VA - financial, program, branch, client, professional,...
Business Analyst (Ref: 1786)
Richmond, VA - skype, specifications, documentation, systems,...
Sr. Business Analyst with Health care
Richmond, VA - analyst, grant, budget, health, medicaid,...
Oracle EBS Consultant (Ref: 1970)
Richmond, VA - oracle, ebs, oracle database, skype, hr, database,...