Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian EMT /Paramedic at Whiteman Air Force Base in Knob Noster, MO.
The EMT / Paramedic position offers:
• Opportunity to care for Military Families
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
• Full time and PRN positions available
The EMT / Paramedic will have the following requirements:
• Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology; emergency medical treatment to include CPR; aseptic and surgical technique; infection control, communicable diseases; medical ethics and legal aspects; operation and maintenance of therapeutic equipment; medical terminology; transportation of the sick and injured.
• Knowledge of current hospital and pre-hospital protocols in order to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care of patients in hospital and pre-hospital settings. The EMT-P will be required to assist with patient care within the ED when not performing emergency response or transport services.
• Knowledge and skill in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and advanced life saving measures used to initiate resuscitation measures when necessary and assist unit in providing support measure.
• Graduation from an accredited EMT-paramedic (EMT-P) certification program.
• Current & valid paramedic license in the state of Missouri at the time of hire; licensure must be maintained during employment.
• A current, valid paramedic license and certification from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
• Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS).
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification is required at time of hire and must be satisfactorily maintained during employment.
• Certified as NFPA certified Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Operator Level and maintain certification
• One (1) year of full-time experience within the last three (3) years as a paramedic
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
MO - enterprises, resources, sales, estate,...
EMT / Nursing Assistant
Blue Springs, MO - emt, emergency, medical, nursing assistant,...
Kansas City, MO - instructor, paramedic, emt, coordinator, fire,...
Travel RN - ICU in Warrensburg, MO (Travel )
Warrensburg, MO - icu, trauma, mo, rns, care, medication, patient,...
Retail Team Lead
Blue Springs, MO - resources, agency, employment, human resources,...
Travel RN - ER in Warrensburg, MO (Travel )
Warrensburg, MO - emergency room, room, emergency, trauma, mo,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - ER
Warrensburg, MO - pet, insurance, travel, family, time, experience,...