Specialist - Distributor Customer Maintenance
Franklin Lakes, NJ
8.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Weekly hours 37.50 [Mon-Fri]
• BA/BS required (In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, extensive 7+ years’ experience in commercial contract and/or chargeback operations management)
• 3+ years’ experience in commercial contract and/or chargeback operations, including distributor relationship management, continuous improvement, transactional contracting and/or chargeback technologies
• General understanding of the end-to-end commercial contract operations management
• Experience in ERP (SAP) and reporting (Business Intelligence) systems Proficient technical skills in MS Access and MS Excel solutions
• Strong communication and customer centric skills in order to adapt to customer needs while maintaining Client’s values
• Demonstrates working knowledge of principles of key business metrics and analytical techniques/tools, including their application in effective chargeback processing.
• Proven ability to quickly establish credibility, trust, and support within all levels of organization
• Analytical problem solver with business acumen. Able to evaluate key business drivers and develop clear solution recommendations
• Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable work load and meet schedules with accurate results
• Strong data and technology management skills to include data acquisition, mining, analysis, data integrity management, metrics management, and action oriented reporting
• Innovative thinker with ability to drive change and effectiveness through automation and process excellence
• Ability to work well in a matrixed team environment, self-motivated and able to work independently while achieving expectations.
• Accountable for all aspects of distributor end customer maintenance including name and address matching, non-transactional account maintenance, partner cross reference, and chargeback error resolution
• Significant collaboration with our distributor partners to drive change around end customer maintenance and our chargeback processes in order to facilitate effective end-to-end policies and procedures that will deliver sustainable results
• Assist leadership with creating and implementing governance processes to ensure standardization and efficient chargeback policies, procedures, and processes to harmonize all aspects of distributor end customer maintenance with the appropriate flexibility to meet customer/market needs and dynamics
• Support and propose continuous process/system improvement initiatives across the chargeback operations teams such as root cause analysis, error prevention solutions, and distributor settlements Resolve distributor end customer related chargeback errors in accordance with OLA’s and SLA’s utilizing advanced technical skills to assist in analyzing outstanding chargeback disputes.
• Be accountable for key metrics; KPI’s (key performance indicators), SLA’s (service level agreements), and IIG’s in order to meet the strategic goals of the organization
• Identify and understand key areas of change management with the ability to recognize and communicate the impact of change to Contract Operations
• Perform business analytics and provide actionable reporting to assist in efficient and accurate distributor end customer maintenance, matching, cross referencing, and chargeback error resolution
• Exercise appropriate controls to minimize disputed chargeback financial exposure and rebate reserves across all businesses
• Collaborate with our Vistex IT partners to ensure the business requirements are supported while ensuring technology functionality and performance appropriately supports contracting activities
• Complete training and remain current in tools and skills related to chargeback processing, internal control procedures, and SOX compliance
• Maintain distributor end customer maintenance related training material and updated desktop procedures in order ensure standard team practices that adhere to best practice efficiency and accuracy
• Document any identified gaps in distributor end customer maintenance and chargeback error resolution procedures and work with the team leaders and managers to implement solutions
• Efficiently analyze customer master data with regards to timely dispute resolution and Distributor Partner Cross Referencing and the creation and management of Non-Transactional accounts.
General Maintenance Technician/ Building Technician
Woodcliff Lake, NJ - property manager, property, maintenance technician,...
Montgomery, NY - water treatment, tooling, warehouse, maintenance,...
Visual Manager - Woodbury Common
Woodbury, NY - designer, gm, visual, trainer, music, photo, ceo,...
Franklin Lakes, NJ - maintenance technician, boiler, apartment,...
Goshen, NY - planning, operations, customer, customer service,...
Franklin Lakes, NJ - cleaner, aircraft, cleaning, area, duties,...
Newfoundland, NJ - plant, facilities manager, chemical, maintenance,...