The Security Architect will primarily be responsible for the implementation, configuration, and maintenance of Network Security Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems and other Network Security applications and systems as needed.
• Experience with regulatory frameworks applicable to the pharmaceutical industry (GxP, SOX, and Data Privacy etc.)
• Configure, design, evaluate, and integrate information for and security solutions
• Design, implement and maintain firewall systems and firewall policies
• Review information security requirements, assess security risks, and define security requirements
• Monitor, identify, report, and mitigate security weaknesses
• Support Novartis Level 4 Security engineering as needed.
• Evaluate Security architecture and work with Novartis engineering
• Perform risk assessments for clients and provide the findings and recommendations.
• Communicate and manage client needs and expectations in all phases of their information security solutions
• Work with internal resources to ensure proper security controls are identified, implemented and tested
• Work independently with internal and external areas regarding security requirements for existing and future business
• Develop detailed technical recommendations to solve security issues
• Document policies and operating procedures
• Enforce Information Security policies and procedures
• Provide leadership and training on security best practices to the company.
• This is an intermediate level position suited for an individual who has a technical and Information Security background.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering OR 8 – 10 years of relevant Information Security experience
• Experience in some or all of the following areas: OS Security (Windows, Linux, Sun), firewalls, IPS, routers & switches
• Working knowledge of Security Architecture for infrastructure components (networks and servers) as well as applications and data.
• Works well in a team environment and independently
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent listening, verbal and technical writing skills
Fort Worth, TX - information security, architect, security,...
Systems Architect Staff
Fort Worth, TX - architect, avionics, architecture, c++,...
IS Security Analyst
Fort Worth, TX - security, it, testing, network, information,...
Info Assurance Engineer Sr
Fort Worth, TX - requirements, team, experience, security, system,...
Java Technical Architect
Fort Worth, TX - architect, java, fort, spring, technical, worth,...
Network Security Analyst at Lackland AFB Tx
Fort Worth, TX - controller, security, network security, incident,...
Solution Architect - Industrial IoT Platform Development
Fort Worth, TX - architect, bus, industrial, design, practical,...