Job Title: NetSuite Administrator
Location: Rockville MD
Duration : 4+months to hire
1. 2-3 years of NetSuite experience
2. SQL or MySQL - must understand joins from 1 db to another
3. Will be interfacing with C suite - comm and presentation are huge!
4. Understanding of the business processes around NetSuite, not just administration experience
• The NetSuite Systems Administrator will be responsible for the administration and configuration of NetSuite and other integrated systems. The individual will work with multiple business units and will be responsible for managing and monitoring all operational aspects of NetSuite and other Enterprise systems, as well as provide a strategic vision for the use of NetSuite throughout the company.
• Train users; manage roles and access
• Design and implementing searches, reports, dashboards and process monitoring
• Testing and troubleshooting
• Manage configuration changes and script development
• Act as technical lead when interfacing with NetSuite and will also be responsible for developing reporting and metrics
• Responsible for the implementation, management, administration, and support of NetSuite. This includes troubleshooting system issues, participating in system upgrades, developing workflows, documenting processes, and providing technical support for users
• Assess functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity and all system-related policies and procedures. Define and write functional requirements based on business needs
• Supports the strategic vision, adoption, development, training and usage of NetSuite application throughout the organization
• Provide support to users and maintain proper system access; and support end user technical requests. Monitor end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, performing daily administrative and support tasks and maintaining and dating system documentation
• Development, functional testing and roll-out of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user/business needs
• Development and maintenance of custom application extensions using system API and third party tools
• Responsible for providing product feedback to vendor and tracking of requested enhancements
• Oversee application delivery management of the NetSuite applications, NetSuite customizations, NetSuite version upgrades and any integrations to third party systems
• Have a thorough understanding of the overall goals of implementation and be able to make and or execute or manage the delivery of most implementation decisions in cooperation with the appropriate stakeholders and leadership
• Perform regular data audits and resolve data integrity issues
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, or Computer Science
• Minimum 10 years in ERP/CRM administration and 2-3 years in NetSuite experience
• SQL or My SQL- Capable of writing queries, creating view and stored procedures
• Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
Senior Systems Administrator
Washington, DC - systems administrator, unix, perform, operational,...
Arlington, VA - systems, administrator, systems administrator,...
Systems Administrator (TS Cleared)
Washington, DC - systems, administrator, it, systems administrator,...
NetSuite Administrator / Implementation Lead-, DC- $
Washington, DC - administrator, lead, implementation, support,...
Sr. Applications/Systems Administrator
Alexandria, VA - administrator, windows, systems administrator,...
Associate Systems Administrator DC at General Dynamics
Washington, DC - systems, administrator, it, dynamics,...
Red Hat Linux Systems Administrator
Arlington, VA - administrator, systems, linux, microsoft, support,...